Mysterious container - remove CPU trophy

Spatial Scanner is a tool of great importance for me.

The only worth loot in Open Space can be found with the help of Spatial Scanner.

Blue signal uncovers Mysterious container.

You got a very low chance of finding such loot without it.

There is only one problem!

Loot can contain potentially useless credit trophy.

It is called CPU and it gives only 119280 credits.
2v0y0au.png

Suggestion:

Remove CPU item and replace it with a Monocrystal item, or Secret Project ship part item.

The other 2 credit trophies are a Thermal control unit, which gives 375480 credits and a Light cell, which gives 1006320 credits. Both are fine as they are now.

Regards,

Koromac

Gimme monos!!

And remove those stupid pirate T4 shield blueprints!!! They only sell for 20k! DX

FlyingFroggy you can go to hell. I’m not wasting my time with the crap loot of invasion. It’s a hastle, it takes forever, and I payed real live human earth money for a scanner. The loot has only gotten worse over the time that Invasion has been released and I’m tired of it.

I agree with the suggestion being put forward but, if there was the potential to obtain SP ship parts using a premium module then the game would become more PTW than ever before. *cough* neodium plates *cough*

Unless you want to be grinding for years for a single ship, you’re gonna be paying for it one way or another. I’ve just found that for its worth, spat scanner has proven to be much more worth it than buying containers. Containers are a roulette and a rip-off. Definitely a “do not buy” item.

I agree with this suggestion, however I think loot in Open Space needs to be brought back to what it was, and the Spatial Scanner needs to be improved a whole lot…there were threads about that, anyone remember?

I agree with this suggestion, however I think loot in Open Space needs to be brought back to what it was, and the Spatial Scanner needs to be improved a whole lot…there were threads about that, anyone remember?

I’ve made such threads myself. Problem is that noone forwarded or discussed them.