Mysterious container location

i need help about locating the mysterious container in open space ? 

is there any known possible location in open space ? 

if there please let me know 

im feeling cheated after buying spatial scanner 

ty 

:| 

Nobody knows, if it’s randomly generated location or a fixed one.

I used to bother with those containers quite a lot.

All I know that getting one such container now is 10 times harder than it used to be before.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbJr8Le-yUkFBi1NLEPbf

I am currently working to determine if the locations are fixed or random. I will have an answer within the next 20 years.

Just now, Elusif said:

I am currently working to determine if the locations are fixed or random. I will have an answer within the next 20 years.

Don’t bother. Spend your 20 years in peace!

yea, i got my money swindled from me too. though i bought my scanner back when it was still reasonably easy to find those containers. After that they have changed things so yea, got shafted and not happy about it. nobody should buy those scanners until they change it back how it was before.

Koromac has anyone ever mentioned that you post a lot.

I managed to find some, they are mostly in ridiculous places in open space, not near structures like it was before. On some places they are at boundaries of maps.

anyway, 3/4 sht inside : (

Yeah no it’s pretty much “random location outside of the map” all the time. And there’s not really anything useful in them anyways. Just play PvP in Ellydium for the same, if not better rewards 100x faster.

10 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah no it’s pretty much “random location outside of the map” all the time. And there’s not really anything useful in them anyways. Just play PvP in Ellydium for the same, if not better rewards 100x faster.

And i think i found out someting with the help of ORCA911.

Thos “phantom walls” in OS are surely mysterious container.

They want me dead, me and my engie.