My steam account was reset.

Hello,  I logged into star conflict with my steam ID just a second ago and all my ships are missing and it’s acting like I have never played before.  I have dumped plenty of money into the game buying electrum and such.  It’s literally replaced all my effort.  I do have an email I would like to link to the steam account in question also.  I had an issue with that to begin with.

Contact Support or wait until scheduled maintenance is fully completed.

Additionally, you can run the game.exe under your Star Conflict directory in Steam, run it as an Administrator, and input your e-mail and password manually.

Gaijin support says to post it here.  Also I can’t do that I don’t have an account linked to my steam id.  If the maintenance isn’t over I am sorry to bother.

Mine was reset too! I want my ships back NOW!

Я не могу войти в свой SK профиль!Я иду через steam писать, что у меня есть отрицательная статистика золота!
Я иду через корневую папку мой профиль чист, как рот младенца, когда эта проверка закончится?

20180702141506_1.jpg.7f8b288da58bf5e2cc146ce00106acda.jpg

Same here, I lost everything and I have my name changed, which is obviously the bigger issue, and I don’t even use steam!

help.png

Attention all!

Please, attach game logs before and after game server maintenence!

Also, write your nicknames before and after issue.

Только что, xXThunderFlameXx сказал:

То же самое здесь, я потерял все, и у меня изменилось мое имя, что, очевидно, является большой проблемой, и я даже не использую steam!

Справка.формат PNG

тоже самое только у меня 45 000 золота 

Alright, time to drop the load people:

Before: [2018.07.02 20.20.56.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17247)

After: [2018.07.03 10.22.06.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17248)

Mine was reset too! I want my ships back NOW!

[StarConflictLogs22.2.03.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17254)

[StarConflctLogs23.45.08.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17256)

SnerpDeggg was before, changed to SnerpDeg. 

Ships, modules, parts, everything MUST be given back unless you want a lot of issues Gaijin. 

Wait for the server maintenance to be fully done before logging in!

You guys should test things like this first! This is such a big issue, that better  NOT be ignored. 

lackofanoun, it says on my friends list that you last logged in 21 hours ago, and checked that all your stats are unchanged, even your fleet strength. Perhaps your original account is still untouched. Luckily, my account is unaffected somehow.

[before_logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17269)

[after_logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17268)

Nicknames:

before: niripas after: niripas749726

If issue didn’t fixed yet, contact to support please https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict