My first Star Conflict Video: Minotaur as Captain

This is my first fan-made video for star conflict. Enjoy the music  :)wt

If anyone can help me figure out why the colors in my video are washed out after uploading it to youtube, I’d greatly appreciate it. I might consider switching to a different site to upload if it means the colors won’t be washed out.

I love how you didn’t even move at the beggining and those poor guys couldn’t even take your shield  :lol:

Loved the music btw

Great video! Me like! 

What music is it??

Oh the sofa were found on newgrounds.com if you check the video description km YouTube I listed the artists and song names.

i like the editing. what did you use?

the game itself seemed rather easy :smiley: but they make the best videos anyway :smiley:

That dumb lrf…what was he thinking trying to outank a mino.

i like the editing. what did you use?

the game itself seemed rather easy :smiley: but they make the best videos anyway :smiley:

Adobe premiere. And yes, it was really easy. It’s kind of funny because I started the day with the intention of making a good video with my Tiger. If you look at the beginning of the video I had picked the Tiger, and then switched to Mino after I was picked to be captain. 

Anyways, I got on with some of my corp mates and said “okay I need to make a video with my Tiger to show why I outfitted it with so much speed.” Then we proceeded to have an AMAZING game with my Tiger and I was like “okay, time to make a video” and it turns out that I wasn’t recording! :frowning:

So then we got back on, and we had an 8 game losing streak O_O It was terrible. I played 2 more rounds by myself and both of those were loses too. Then finally, I had this game and I had all but given up and decided to just make a video with the Minotaur instead.