Mouse Pointer disappears

Hello,

after changing screen suddenly the Mouse Pointer disappears.

I can only guess where the mouse is. I can still chose elements  (they light up), but the Mouse Pointer is unvisible.

Example:

After match winning in pvp in Loot Scene.

After changing the map in Invasion Mode, when I press “Enter” the Mouse Pointer is not seen, But I still can make actions like throw out Loot from Transport Slot. I still can fly and make all actions.

Also in PvE the Mouse Pointer vanishes, after changing screen.

When I close game and start it again Mouse Pointer is seen.

It happens very often, but not always. I cannot enjoy the game.

I tried all video modes (full screen, window, full screen in window), no effect.

There no ther applications in the background, only Steam and Star conflict running.

Processor AMD FX -8300

Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB

Windows 8

Please help.

thanks in advance

Evilknight

seems like we got a cheapo here with only AMD stuff. and windows 8 instead of windows 7… there is no hope. 

seems like we got a cheapo here with only AMD stuff. and windows 8 instead of windows 7… there is no hope. 

:fed014:

I don’t always emoticon, but when I do it means you epic failed.

:fed014:

I don’t always emoticon, but when I do it means you epic failed.

Well, I gotta admit, I had to google the processor and graphics card, because I don’t understand how AMD names their stuff, but holy hell it looks nice.

As for the bug, I’m afraid I don’t know what’s wrong there. The cursor should be visible whatever you’re doing. Any screenshots?

post-247787-0-03554100-1406415867.jpg

In Invasion Mode

Pressed “Enter”, Mouse Pointer not visible but I Highlighted up the bottom right loot (the grey brick thing). This time it happened after to 2 Jumps.

One correction to first Post.

Running Apps: Teamspeak

My found “Solution”

When I open task manager and press “esc”, go back to game, then suddenly the Mouse pointer ist again seen. well not the best solution, but so I do not have to restart the game. Must try it out If it will always work. But still disappointed.