1. Mouse stops at separator below the main menu button after ALT+TAB

2. Expected to be able to click the buttons at the top of the screen

3. Conditions: ALT+TAB while in hangar

Video:

Spoiler

logs.zip

DxDiag.zip

I don’t understand where a bug

In full screen mode, if you ALT TAB then go back to the game you cannot move the mouse into the part of the screen above the launch button, it won’t go any higher than the top of the button

lOzap0n.jpg?1

I believe this is somehow related to a Windows 10, I have had this issue (full-screen app -> alt-tab to desktop-> back to full screen) and then part of the screen equal in size to the desktop toolbar can no longer be reached with a mouse.

I never really got to fix it, except for reinstalling my windows.

I have had this issue in Mass Effect, Star Conflict, EverSpace

52 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I believe this is somehow related to a Windows 10, I have had this issue (full-screen app -> alt-tab to desktop-> back to full screen) and then part of the screen equal in size to the desktop toolbar can no longer be reached with a mouse.

I never really got to fix it, except for reinstalling my windows.

I have had this issue in Mass Effect, Star Conflict, EverSpace

Did you try that “hide desktop toolbar” option? u know turn it off and on again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

14 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Did you try that “hide desktop toolbar” option? u know turn it off and on again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

I don’t run “hide toolbar” option, toolbar is always there.

What I think is related is AERO, even though it does not make much sense, but I consistently had issues when I have had this on and off (needed for Nvida desktop recording back in the day)

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I don’t run “hide toolbar” option, toolbar is always there.

What I think is related is AERO, even though it does not make much sense, but I consistently had issues when I have had this on and off (needed for Nvida desktop recording back in the day)

Then try to turn in on and off again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) *I guess*