MORE Missions Please

The grind man, it gets tedious and boring and a bit of change would ease that grind a bit. So why not give us more missions for OS, PvE and Coop so we don’t have to do PvP all the time? You don’t even have to make the payoff great just something that makes us not feel like we are grinding all the time. Irridium would be great man even if its just a low amount.

Please?

Agreed.

Agreed.

More missions, but less grindy missions. Preferably, the ones that can be done in PvP and PvE.

+9001

I would very much appreciate more monocrystal and voucher missions as well. Especially for PvE.

Also there should be an hourly iridium mission to compensate the incredible cost of random iridium containers that nobody buys.

Something i hate of PVP missions is when we need to reach some point and everything you do is only valid if you reach this point. I talk about “Get a drone medal” aka kill 4 drones in the same game. This kind of missions are bad, because it depends on things you can’t control all the time. Do the last hit to enemies and get the kill is another problematic mission. I don’t like to see players far away from beacons killing that lone enemy ship.

PVP missions should be related to the game you get. The mission should teach the players how to win the game(beacon hunt, recon, deathmatch), instead of forcing them to do something else.

I would think twice before ordering more missions, ntboble just pointed out one of the many flaws of more missions.

10 minutes ago, ntboble said:

I talk about “Get a drone medal” aka kill 4 drones in the same game. This kind of missions are bad, because it depends on things you can’t control all the time.

But i do agree we need more, “better”, missions.

21 minutes ago, ntboble said:

Something i hate of PVP missions is when we need to reach some point and everything you do is only valid if you reach this point. I talk about “Get a drone medal” aka kill 4 drones in the same game. This kind of missions are bad, because it depends on things you can’t control all the time. Do the last hit to enemies and get the kill is another problematic mission. I don’t like to see players far away from beacons killing that lone enemy ship.

PVP missions should be related to the game you get. The mission should teach the players how to win the game(beacon hunt, recon, deathmatch), instead of forcing them to do something else.

At least its not “protect the captain” that 90% of the time won’t occur.

6 hours ago, ntboble said:

Valid point and lets hope the devs learn from the mistakes. heh