monocrystals vanished

Yesterday I had  19 monocrystals, today I earned 2 more and the last bit of Neodium that I needed for the last part of a destroyer. 
I go to craft it and for some reason the 19 monocrystals I had yesterday are gone, leaving me only with the 2 I had today.

I know for a fact I didn’t spend them (how WOULD you spend exactly 19 mono?) and as far as I know monocrystal doesn’t decay over time, so unless monocrystals were reset serverside I’d like my 19 monocrystal back. I’ve been looking forward to getting a destroyer for months and now I can’t because of something I didn’t even do?

1. You sure that you didn’t use them to craft something?

2.Come on that is 3 more days of farming… it’s not so bad.

I’m absolutely sure I didn’t use them to craft something. I’ve had my heart set on a destroyer for months, but I only have an hour or so per day to play.

And that hour or so per day means it’s a lot more than 3 days of farming.

Maybe 19 mono’s you had are regular mono’s and you need to craft them into enriched mono’s?

You can make enriched mono from standard mono in workshop.

19 hours ago, Fevix said:

I’m absolutely sure I didn’t use them to craft something. I’ve had my heart set on a destroyer for months, but I only have an hour or so per day to play.

And that hour or so per day means it’s a lot more than 3 days of farming.

right… that means it is 4 days

On 6/18/2017 at 7:57 PM, Flash0914 said:

right… that means it is 4 days

It’s not that much. But the issue is, if they really disappeared, who or what used them beforehand?

No, they aren’t regular mono, no, I didn’t use them, they just vanished.