Monocrystals not recieved

I read that skula said the reward bug was fixed and so he closed the topic.

It is not fixed, i m still waiting to recieve 9 monocrystals from the daily mission I did yesterday. I expect they will still come?

If it is just a delay why say it is fixed?

I think i m not going to recieve them if i dont speak up.

Greetings,

Erador

That sucks :( 

I had 4 days without any login rewards, no voucher reward for winning dreadnought battles…

Prem lic as compensation, but as a vet with 600 million credits, and all ships except for prems and secret project ones, I dont need a syn/cred bonus.

Indeed a premium licence doesnt compensate for the half hour I lost doing those missions

Please, write your ingame nick and mission name

My ingame name is: Erador

Missions were the jericho, empire and federation daily missions wich give you 3 monocrystals each when you got a premium licence. I didnt recieve any monocrystals for those 3 missions I did on 5 october.

5 october 2015 you recieved:

3 monocrystals at 11:46:04 UTC for mission “Preparing Sabotage” (Destroy 5 turrets in Captured Dreadnought.)

3 monocrystals at 12:04:07 UTC for mission “Endgame” (Destroy 10 Cybers in Abandoned Complex.)

3 monocrystals at 12:15:44 UTC for mission “Breaking is not Making” (Find and destroy Cyber station in Vanguard Outpost.)

I doubt it, i will remember getting 9 monocrystal, as they are quite hard to get by

Nevertheless, you got its.

The same day, 5 oct i did the same, 3 missions and no mono. Erador is not wrong. 

Sadly i don’t have the logs. Maybe the fact your “server” logs shows something that never happened to our game clients was part of the bug that didn’t allows us to collect loots?

On that day I didn’t get any monos either. But they were added to my account when I logged in the next day. I think the servers were having a problem and the whole process was delayed by 24 hours or something.

The same day, 5 oct i did the same, 3 missions and no mono. Erador is not wrong. 

Sadly i don’t have the logs. Maybe the fact your “server” logs shows something that never happened to our game clients was part of the bug that didn’t allows us to collect loots?

On that day I didn’t get any monos either. But they were added to my account when I logged in the next day. I think the servers were having a problem and the whole process was delayed by 24 hours or something.

Call to support, please