Mono Crystals

16 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Waaait, why are collectible premiums now a weekly thing?

You’ve just realized ?

They ninja nerfed it at the same time they added a resources limit

14 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Parts in loot are still existing in for of this weekly events 

So now the drop rate is cut extremely low and can only be obtained via using single ranks of ships. And mind you this is completely at the whim of the devs, who don’t exactly have a great track record for any sort of generosity.

Also keep in mind the lovely “max rank required” xxxx missions. So we either make progress or get a very slim chance to get monos on loot.

Me before the parts nerf :

*look at karud*

Requires 600 parts

*remember that there’s barely 5 parts a day by having no life*

Okey 4 months, seems fair.

Me after the parts nerf :

*look at the numbers of craftable premiums*

Archelon, Stingray, nightingale, brokk, karud and 3 useless t1 prems

WIth a rotation of all 8 prems, it’s about 1 week every 2 months

4 months suddenly became 3 years.

Yeay

Thx orca bruh you got my back.

Also yeah it went from “grind for one eternity to get free ship. It’s aactually possible.” To “You will literally never get this thing and it’s really only there so we can still call it free.”

I was never interested in any premium ship except brokk because there is a scarce number of actually good engi ships. 

If you guys (devs) really wanted to make a weekly thing to make people enjoy their play, all you had to do is increase the drop chances of parts for that week, people would eventually be happy about it and even buy, like idk, the remaining 50-100 parts they lack?

For the time being you’re not even letting people grind for stuff properly, just shove into the DLC store and be done with it. How about making things pleasant for a change instead of reworking non helpful monetization into an even worse one? -.-

Disappointed orca is disappointed.

Now I just know i’ll never get the stingray without paying ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

27 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Now I just know i’ll never get the stingray without paying ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

how can that happen? you have all the chance to get it for free in the next few days ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) You can also loot valuable stuffs trade it and buy containers from GS.
Just kidding, no way to get them ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I was never interested in any premium ship except brokk because there is a scarce number of actually good engi ships. 

If you guys (devs) really wanted to make a weekly thing to make people enjoy their play, all you had to do is increase the drop chances of parts for that week, people would eventually be happy about it and even buy, like idk, the remaining 50-100 parts they lack?

For the time being you’re not even letting people grind for stuff properly, just shove into the DLC store and be done with it. How about making things pleasant for a change instead of reworking non helpful monetization into an even worse one? -.-

Disappointed orca is disappointed.

Orca can die from depression!

5 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

how can that happen? you have all the chance to get it for free in the next few days ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) You can also loot valuable stuffs trade it and buy containers from GS.
Just kidding, no way to get them ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Thx for trying  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Orca can die from depression!

1 like of support, 1 baby orca save in the world!