Mono and Neodium

Where can I farm Impure Neodium and MonoCrystals? I understand that I can do the daily missions for a max of 9 monocrystals per day. Is there anywhere i open space where I can find this stuff? Is there a map somewhere that has common locations for ore (for example crystal shards or osidium )?

While I’m at it I might as well ask: How can I get vouchers quicker? I understand that playing pvp is the quickest way, is there a quicker way? Does anyone know, or am I just circling the same answer?

From patch notes 

A special component — neodium — is required to build them

Neodium can be found in secret stashes and in ores of high-ranking Open space locations

It can also be received as reward for reaching certain ranks

And in special bundle containers

So far I was unlucky - or call it in your case lucky - that I found in purple Dots in Spec Ops Monocrystals. So you can find them there. At least in the purple ones…

Vouchers: Either farm them due PvP/PvE-missions as assignments or be lucky to find in containerstances/headhunter’s container ones. 5k-10k is so possible to find(random which one of the 6 you get).

So far I was unlucky - or call it in your case lucky - that I found in purple Dots in Spec Ops Monocrystals. So you can find them there. At least in the purple ones…

Vouchers: Either farm them due PvP/PvE-missions as assignments or be lucky to find in containerstances/headhunter’s container ones. 5k-10k is so possible to find(random which one of the 6 you get).

can you please use english?

‘Valuable Mineral’ rocks in the more dangerous sectors or alien stashes - but only neodium.

‘Valuable Mineral’ rocks in the more dangerous sectors or alien stashes - but only neodium.

what do you mean by alien stashes? the stuff that drops from the alien wrecks?

whats the chance that you actually get impure neodium from a valuable mineral

whats the chance that you actually get impure neodium from a valuable mineral

It’s RNG (Random)

can you please use english?

Its understandable enough :confused:

what do you mean by alien stashes? the stuff that drops from the alien wrecks?

Someone answer this please.

Its understandable enough :confused:

Someone answer this please.

Alien stashes are type of containers hidden on higher threat level maps in Invasion (Open space)

Transporters, Smuggler and nodes can have neo plates/impure.

I found that in the mainstation sector two of the three transporters can drop impure neo.

Even the plates can be found. Rare is something different. 2 Plates and 4 impure found alone today.

I found neodymium ore twice in ore nodes, not valuable, just regular ore nod, probably was very lucky and drop rate from those is very low, but in any case it is there. 

From patch notes 

Can you still get some neodiums from “reaching certain rank” if you have reached R15 before patch 1.31?

I got R15 of all the 3 factions months ago, but didn’t get anything after new patch, dunno if it’s a bug or just “should be so” :frowning:

Can you still get some neodiums from “reaching certain rank” if you have reached R15 before patch 1.31?

I got R15 of all the 3 factions months ago, but didn’t get anything after new patch, dunno if it’s a bug or just “should be so” :frowning:

I am afraid not :frowning:

Have to farm then :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that totally blows. “Good work on getting your rank 15s early. Except, you actually suck at life because the game hates you.” Is kind of the way I see it. I don’t even care about Neodium anymore. The whole Destroyer thing has pissed me off because of the way I have been shafted. Sure, I could have played every day during the Christmas event. Except, you know, CHRISTMAS!! Now I just need MonoCrystals to build a special-projects, which is much more appealing to me for a variety of reasons.

There are the daily Open Space missions that I can do for 9 mono a day. There is also the ten wins for SC Leagues (Which is a huge pain in the xxxx because either no one is playing in the leagues or I can’t get a team together >:{ …) for 45 mono. Then there is also the Spec Ops for a few here and there if you’re lucky. Did I miss anything? 

Neodium plates are commonly found from Mysterious Containers. They are worth two Neodium ores because it takes two to make one. I can find them very quickly with the help of the Spatial Scanner. I commonly find them buried in the dust of the large asteroids in Vanguard Outpost and Barter Zone. Mysterious Containers aren’t visible without a Spatial Scanner until after you kick up the dust. Neodium ore is also found from the ore nodes as stated above, but I believe they are less common there.