Modules do not work on Secret Projects

The new modules and weapons for command ships do not work on the Saw One, so I assume they won’t work on any other SP ship. This is a problem.

why?

9 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

why?

Because -that’s just the way things are-

31 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The new modules and weapons for command ships do not work on the Saw One, so I assume they won’t work on any other SP ship. This is a problem.

Well the patch notes dictate what ships do and don’t have the modules. And the Saw One isn’t one of the included ships. Unless I’m missing something.

3 minutes ago, WolfInnocence said:

Well the patch notes dictate what ships do and don’t have the modules. And the Saw One isn’t one of the included ships. Unless I’m missing something.

“our end-game content is certified trash when compared to our premium P2W content, and that’s not a bug.”

9 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

“our end-game content is certified trash when compared to our premium P2W content, and that’s not a bug.”

oh really now, so what ships are there in t5?

Saw One

Aura

Sword and Sword S

Excalibur

Swords and Excalibur are garbage for anything outside of Casual PvP

Saw One is mostly better than Aura if tuned right and used appropriately, especially in leagues.

Now it gets competitive for Aura, Saw One and Excalibur or better bring all 3 or even drop a 4th pick Sword and have a dedicated Command player.

But consider that the Excalibur uses all the special unique mods. A few swapped slots don’t compensate for unique weird stuff.

33 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But consider that the Excalibur uses all the special unique mods. A few swapped slots don’t compensate for unique weird stuff.

Sorry but the unique modules available on Excalibur aren’t that great to make it outright better than Saw One, I’d still Pick Aura over Excalibur for anything serious

So now that regular ships are competitive they become P2W? Did the meaning of that term change and I’m not aware of it?

Also, premium ships can choose more modules, they are still limited to 3.

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Excalibur is a Premium ship. Too bad that those modules cannot be combined with Secret Project ships. Would love to use them on Saw One instead of other Commands.

They need money, that’s why Premiums are the main focus, at least for now.

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also rather unique ships like the Dart do not get access to the[new weapons and modules](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35449-star-conflict-150-journey/#comment-415454) from the latest patch SC 1.5.x

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So now that regular ships are competitive they become P2W? Did the meaning of that term change and I’m not aware of it?

Also, premium ships can choose more modules, they are still limited to 3.

Talking about premiums, not regulars.

Keep up.

Okay, same statement then.

On 20.12.2017 at 5:38 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

read it: 

Also, names of incorrect modules needed too