Module cooldown timer displaying white boxes in test server when Interface Scale is changed

1. Description of the problem, what happened. - Module cooldown timer displays white boxes instead of the number when interface scaling is changed.

2. What did you expected to happen. - It is supposed to display countdown timer for module cooldown.

1. The conditions during the situation. After activating modules and when interface scale is set larger.

4. Further details on the issue. This bug does not happen when interface scale is set all the way to smaller.

5. Frequency of occurrence. It happens anytime after interface scaling is changed.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. 16:49 UTC time (11:49am) Central Standard Time USA)

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

screenshot-170714-114902.jpg.5ff86f83b0826e4e33bddcec0aaec0b1.jpg

logs.zip

Weird I played for an hour never got white box ._.

3 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Weird I played for an hour never got white box ._.

Did you try changing the Interface Scale?

yes that what i was talking about [@Milfeulle](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236752-milfeulle/) i have the same issue on live server too

7 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

yes that what i was talking about [@Milfeulle](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236752-milfeulle/) i have the same issue on live server too

I didn’t have the issue on the main server because interface scaling isn’t available. Only when I changed the interface scaling does it come up. If I change the setting all the way back to smaller, it goes away. 

9 minutes ago, Eugeneius said:

I didn’t have the issue on the main server because interface scaling isn’t available. Only when I changed the interface scaling does it come up. If I change the setting all the way back to smaller, it goes away. 

Scaling not supposed to work, looks like the interface from scaling was left out when they merged a code on pub test, hence why you are having the issue. Unless of course they are not rolling back whole interface mechanics change