MODUESL BEING DISCARDED AND NOT REPLACED!

Ok my question is more of a statement and a fact! We pilots place modules/and additions on our ships and some are at a great expense, not only in exchange but also in time playing to get them to be able to be placed in the slots of our ships. And most always the changes come with the updates remove some or if not a lot of the ships in persons fleets and once again your left with a usless fleet for quiet some time depending on the changes and what you loose. To be quiet honest it is getting to the point you are asking yourself why? Why should I continue to bust out all the exchange to place the modules to only have them removed. It happened in War Thunder I quit playing there a lot because of it. If a module is lost due to a change then it should be replaced with an equal item. If not stop the changes that remove modules. Because it killed War Thunder’s true grit players and it will here also.

Ok my question is more of a statement and a fact! We pilots place modules/and additions on our ships and some are at a great expense, not only in exchange but also in time playing to get them to be able to be placed in the slots of our ships. And most always the changes come with the updates remove some or if not a lot of the ships in persons fleets and once again your left with a usless fleet for quiet some time depending on the changes and what you loose. To be quiet honest it is getting to the point you are asking yourself why? Why should I continue to bust out all the exchange to place the modules to only have them removed. It happened in War Thunder I quit playing there a lot because of it. If a module is lost due to a change then it should be replaced with an equal item. If not stop the changes that remove modules. Because it killed War Thunder’s true grit players and it will here also.

Seriously, what are you 5? If you want people to take you seriously, don’t use comic sans ms

On a serious note, no matter what people say and desire, i am going to pull a it is still BETA on you, and joining the game and sticking for that long you should be familiar with the way this process works here, if they start pulling same stuff after the release that they promised very soon, then yes, i will back up claims like this every time but now is not the time for whining like this. I have participated in many betas in my gaming years, this one is not the worst one(yeah not the best one either) but core mechanics wise SC is one of the best one, there no outcry bugs in the game, only balancing issues which are getting tuned one way or another gradually.

All that’s left on the OP is lens flare.

wait you mean it talks?  

wait you mean it talks?  

Java? You’re alive?!?

• The title was written in CAPITAL LETTERS.

• Use of Comic Sans font.

• Use of bigger font size.

• Use of font color.

• Lack of paragraphs.

=> Didn’t read the text. I don’t like my eyes being raped.

If the matter is something important, writer then usually writes it in a way that is readable.

While i agree with the criticism to the font, layout and general quality of the text, it can be agreed. You have X missiles, next patch you get new X missiles (same name, some different (?) stats), your current missiles are discontinued. You lost money, you have to take care to replace them etc. On one hand, yes, you should be able to control if you want the new missiles. On the other, if you lose the current ones without compensation, its better to get one “free” even if you would like to switch to drones or mines or other kind of missile after the change, and much less trouble.