'Mobile Barrier' not fully blocking projectiles

1.The ‘Mobile Barrier’ module of the ‘Hammerhead’ ship is not completely blocking regular projectiles

2. For regular projectiles to be unable to hit the ship through the barrier.

1. In order to replicate the bug I used enemies from the ‘Dreamland’ zone, as the ‘Assault Railgun’ and ‘Shrapnel cannon’ seem to ignore the barrier more often.

4. When using the ‘Modile Barrier’ module to move around the map in Open Space there have been quite a few times where a stray projectile has completely ignored the barrier and hit my ship, cancelling the speed boost - although it is not entirely consistent it is quite annoying to deal with.

5. Frequent but not consistent.

6. Logs attached and video of bug linked. I have removed parts where the module are on cooldown to shorten the video a bit.

1. Not applicable

8.DxDiag attached.

1. Not applicable

10. Not applicable

[Hammerhead-shield-bug.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21134)[DxDiag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21135)

You may be right  but as you can see  the second something is not  convenient for them they are just going to ignore you 

I already said it,  The whole thing is goddamn rigged !!!

“Mobile barrier”

“Projects a large shield around the ship that boosts your speed. Activating modules, shooting, and receiving damage interrupts the bonus. The shield has no damage resistance, but increases hull and shield damage resistance for allies covered by it.”

Why did you decide that module must block projectiles?

6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Why did you decide that module must block projectiles?

This is the purpose of the module when it is functioning correctly. The report is from cases where projectiles that should not be able to penetrate a shield get through and deal damage to the Hammerhead using the module.

В этом и заключается назначение модуля, когда он работает правильно. В отчете приводятся случаи, когда снаряды, которые не должны пробивать щит, проходят сквозь него и повреждают Hammerhead с помощью модуля.

Если вам нужно еще одно доказательство того, что модуль работает неправильно в вышеприведенном отчете, вот сессия непосредственно перед моим ответом, где модуль блокирует все снаряды.

Spoiler

[2022.01.19 02.10.03.292.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21611&key=bfc147fceef4400a2b2412c1db61c8da)

Accepted

SC-115310