MLG Based Styx [Part 4]

-deleted-

these are so awesome. but it would be fun if they get a common thread in the end :stuck_out_tongue:

but u sir do fun vids! moar!

also, the effect of “watcher gets used to music and its groove… kill happens… groove change, complete mayhem omg omg omg” is the most funny part of these, this one had a tiny bit less of that, which isnt bad, but it made clear to me what was so hard to watch and at the same time exciting in the more chaotic ones… :stuck_out_tongue: (and it works so well since its actually predicible - oh sorry excuse me, i deconstructed the humor - bad habit of overanalyzing - i stop)

john cena could be in one of these.

these are so awesome. but it would be fun if they get a common thread in the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure when they are going to end ,i dont want to say they are hard to make,but not easy either,so im not going to give up this project so soon(maybe up to 420 parts)

also, the effect of “watcher gets used to music and its groove… kill happens… groove change, complete mayhem omg omg omg” is the most funny part of these, this one had a tiny bit less of that, which isnt bad, but it made clear to me what was so hard to watch and at the same time exciting in the more chaotic ones… :stuck_out_tongue: (and it works so well since its actually predicible - oh sorry excuse me, i deconstructed the humor - bad habit of overanalyzing - i stop)

It wasn’t that easy to steal kills with an engi,and some of them weren’t as awesome,i know this one wasn’t as good as the others…guess I’ll just keep trying and hopefully get some better ones in the future…

john cena could be in one of these.

It’s not really MLG but,after 2 weeks its going to be my birthday,so i can prepare something like a milder montage but only with overused memes as a special anniversary video.

Keep up the good work!