Mjolnir Question

Just a brief question.

When crafting the Mjolnir, how many Internal Structures does it require?

I know the Octopus needs 5, and I think I saw someone mention the Caltrop was only 3, which leads me to believe the Mjolnir only needs 4. But since I am not a high-enough rank with Empire, I cannot check to be certain.

Can anyone enlighten me?

It’s just 3.

And Caltrop is 2

I would already crafted all those ships, or at least Octopus, but I heard that big nerf hammer is coming for ECMs and since I do not want to waste my “orange crystals”, I have decided, that I will not spend them until the end of 2016, or at least, before we don’t get entire top project ship tree finalized.

Prepare, patch 1.08 will really hurt your ECM’s bollocks.

Good. They need a hard squeeze.

My character needs a hard squeeze…

@_@ so bored………………………………

I would already crafted all those ships, or at least Octopus, but I heard that big nerf hammer is coming for ECMs and since I do not want to waste my “orange crystals”, I have decided, that I will not spend them until the end of 2016, or at least, before we don’t get entire top project ship tree finalized.

So that means at-least one more year of your selfish whining :frowning:

or not, no one knows that

ECMs are fine and currently the strongest force containing CovOps, you nerf ECMs without any changes to CovOps/Recon or countermeasures to them you screw-up the T4/T5 big time.

ECMs are fine and currently the strongest force containing CovOps, you nerf ECMs without any changes to CovOps/Recon or countermeasures to them you screw-up the T4/T5 big time.

We all know how well-thought any change to the game is…

The only little detail that can ruin your Mjolnir is the “Shield Hole” (confirmed) that this ship have.

I can garantee you that reveicing a Sniper shot bypassing your shield is extremly annoying.

The only little detail that can ruin your Mjolnir is the “Shield Hole” (confirmed) that this ship have.

I can garantee you that reveicing a Sniper shot bypassing your shield is extremly annoying.

i’ve done it to a recon before (few months ago)

And the Tor-series.

What about T4 Jericho Guards? Do they still have that blind spot exposed (Tormentor, Tormentor S), so that a sniper shot can bypass their shields and kill it, if this shis is low on hull, but full on shields?

This is an old bug, so I hope that it got fixed.

What about T4 Jericho Guards? Do they still have that blind spot exposed (Tormentor, Tormentor S), so that a sniper shot can bypass their shields and kill it, if this shis is low on hull, but full on shields?

This is an old bug, so I hope that it got fixed.

It hasn’t. All Tor-series have this bug. Tormentor, Tor-AE/S, Scimitar AND Blood Tormentor. That’s not fixed, yet.

It hasn’t. All Tor-series have this bug. Tormentor, Tor-AE/S, Scimitar AND Blood Tormentor. That’s not fixed, yet.

But hey! We’ve got slot-machine missions for mothballed ships! Surely that was more important!  :fed_lol:

Not really, shield in the mjolnir are only pp fuel. And that shot would be so lucky I doubt it will happen twice.

Tormentor series is different of course and they should fix that.

But hey! We’ve got slot-machine missions for mothballed ships!

Vb7EfIx.gif

1/1/3/3/1 Mjolnir = Empire Guard xD

3scary5me

Mine is 1/0/2/3/3 and it is quite good.though and fast.

Mine is 1/0/2/3/3 and it is quite good.though and fast.

2/1/1/3/2 for me.