Mjolnir highlight

another highlight video this time of the Mjolnir. i really would like to pop out more highlight videos but gathering those monos take forever.

Nice rotation speed.

Tranquil music, frigates going BOOM.

Great stuff.

But how come when you build your hammer you are in GOD corp, then later you are mauling Maulers for Arch?

Tranquil music, frigates going BOOM.

Great stuff.

But how come when you build your hammer you are in GOD corp, then later you are mauling Maulers for Arch?

after i built my mjolnir i took a break from SC. i didnt even do my dailys which if i did i would be flying an octopus right now

i am forever triggered that youtube wont let me use the original song i had in mind for my video.

triggered.jpg?w=320&h=371

Transcript of muh-joleneer video:

dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakka

But seriously though… What’s your build? Looks quite powerful

Glad to know another person using that module loadout.

I know that’s the same module loadout Cr0 uses, but he uses gauss. I’m most likely gonna bounce back and forth between gauss and rails, since both will work with that layout.

I know that’s the same module loadout Cr0 uses, but he uses gauss. I’m most likely gonna bounce back and forth between gauss and rails, since both will work with that layout.

Cr0 uses double strafe double pulse discharger with range and crit damage cpus

Cr0 uses double strafe double pulse discharger with range and crit damage cpus

I’ve seen his builds before, I was just saying the module numbers in crafting were the same, not necessarily modules.

I’ve seen his builds before, I was just saying the module numbers in crafting were the same, not necessarily modules.

I wish I had that ship, I’m just missing shitloads of Osmium Crystals. I want to do something like 2-0-1-3-3 for a Gauss build. Strafe+Cooling, Adaptive, Hull resistances, Full crit.

I wish I had that ship, I’m just missing shitloads of Osmium Crystals. I want to do something like 2-0-1-3-3 for a Gauss build. Strafe+Cooling, Adaptive, Hull resistances, Full crit.

have u tried salvaging t5 mk2 kits? i spent many hours in invasion acquiring graphite to make plates, very annoying when i found out u can just get them from t5 mk2 kits from pvp. now i have more than i needed

have u tried salvaging t5 mk2 kits? i spent many hours in invasion acquiring graphite to make plates, very annoying when i found out u can just get them from t5 mk2 kits from pvp. now i have more than i needed

Yes, Reactor Overload gives me those Crystals, but buying them, upgrading to Mk2 and then salvaging them is pretty expensive.

That is actually the build I switched my Mjolnir away from. I had originally built for a rail-diver, tried gauss, and didn’t really like the way it worked, so I opted for the 2-2-0-3-2, so I could run rails and gauss. I do have to say, I’m very pleased with my current build. I’m using strafe+cooling, 2x pulse discharger, galvenized, kinetic, thermal hull, and a horizon + coprocessor. Although I’ve been more pleased running rails on my current Mjolnir (same build as Sexy), as I prefer gauss on tacklers.

That is actually the build I switched my Mjolnir away from. I had originally built for a rail-diver, tried gauss, and didn’t really like the way it worked, so I opted for the 2-2-0-3-2, so I could run rails and gauss. I do have to say, I’m very pleased with my current build. I’m using strafe+cooling, 2x pulse discharger, galvenized, kinetic, thermal hull, and a horizon + coprocessor. Although I’ve been more pleased running rails on my current Mjolnir (same build as Sexy), as I prefer gauss on tacklers.

I want a Gauss Mjolnir because of how good Gauss is working with DE.

I don’t know, I prefer the mjolnir with rails. For gauss I already have the rockwell. With rails is a really good ship.

I built it as a 1-0-2-3-3 because the 1-1-1-3-3 and the 1-2-0-3-3 are already in the Lightbringer and the Spark.

I was toying with the 2-2-1-2-2, but again, that is already in the piranha (or very similar)

So far, I’m doing fine with the speed adaptive build for rails. Fast to get in, fast to get out, but still empire tanky + adaptive. I have plenty of energy anyway.

Also the new firestorm fits it like a charm. Since the rail buff, it is a great little ship.

I don’t know, I prefer the mjolnir with rails. For gauss I already have the rockwell. With rails is a really good ship.

I built it as a 1-0-2-3-3 because the 1-1-1-3-3 and the 1-2-0-3-3 are already in the Lightbringer and the Spark.

Why no capacitors?Even with 1 pulse discarger and no energy regen modules it’s energy stabile.

anything above 150 resist on hull is a waste coz it gives little % of resistance.you can use the extra dmg of capacitor or make the ship faster.

For me i ould go 3 Capacitor,3Hull,3CPU :wink:

Why no capacitors?Even with 1 pulse discarger and no energy regen modules it’s energy stabile.

anything above 150 resist on hull is a waste coz it gives little % of resistance.you can use the extra dmg of capacitor or make the ship faster.

For me i ould go 3 Capacitor,3Hull,3CPU :wink:

I’m not very fond of capacitor slots. Specially in energy stable ships. it is a matter of tastes. Also, I prefer to be energy stable with a good surplus of regen, than being Eagle B “energy stable”

And belive me, going over 150 resist on hull is worth, more staying power is always good, specially if you have a naga close by healing you.

I’m not very fond of capacitor slots. Specially in energy stable ships. it is a matter of tastes. Also, I prefer to be energy stable with a good surplus of regen, than being Eagle B “energy stable”

Heatsinks man, they don’t sacrifice your energy, and the make your DPS go much higher (for rails at least), although with gauss it speeds up your charge time.

Heatsinks man, they don’t sacrifice your energy, and the make your DPS go much higher (for rails at least), although with gauss it speeds up your charge time.

yes but 200 RoF on rails is all you need to get max RoF when on overdrive,if he used Ions it would be different story

For rail tacklers it is OK, but for gunships, since most of the time your damage comes from overdrive, it is a waste of a slot.

I use heatsinks with bubbles or lasers in gunships though. For me, pulse is only worth with alpha weapons like gauss or positrons. Because with those kind of builds you are not moving that much anyway, so it is OK to have “OKish” energy regen.