Mjolnir Fed Gunship Build?

Would there be a way to make the Mjolnir essentially a Federation Gunship bubble fighter?

You could try 2/1/3/2/1

2x vernier

1x EB

3x Adaptive

1x speed hull, 1x hull %

1x proton wall

but dat would be a waste of good hammer

Better with long range lazors, or even better with Gauss cannon

I’m still horrible on gunships.

i think there’s some nice rail builds for the mjolnir. goose cannons are apparently quite good on it (damn those geese peck hard)

i think there’s some nice rail builds for the mjolnir. goose cannons are apparently quite good on it (damn those geese peck hard)

I fly it with rails. I feel like you are wasting the ship potential with ions. In fact the problem is not with the assault rails, the problem is that ions are just too good that they are better even in ships that have bonuses to other weapons.

Did someone mention goose cannon?

436090_3e97_1024x2000.jpg

I too would be inclined to use rail guns. Using the engine cooler module to get through the rails only draw back.

Tillowaty, why three adaptives on a hull heavy ship?

Did someone mention goose cannon?

436090_3e97_1024x2000.jpg

I think you may have broke the Internet.

It wasn’t intended for this!

I too would be inclined to use rail guns. Using the engine cooler module to get through the rails only draw back.

Tillowaty, why three adaptives on a hull heavy ship?

I think you may have broke the Internet.

It wasn’t intended for this!

coż he asked about this:

Would there be a way to make the Mjolnir essentially a Federation Gunship bubble fighter?

Triple adaptives -tank

hull - little speed

double verniers - manuver

It would be fun to fly

On 2/19/2015 at 7:15 PM, Sleekeyes said:

I’m currently experimenting with 3/0/3/1/2 with cruise module and it’s been enjoyable so far but I can’t say it’s been thoroughly tested as a solid configuration. yet.

The adaptives no so usefull any more you’d have to use the crystal armour

I can wait till those missions come back and I can get a crystal plate on my styx! It sounds so OP