Mission dissappearing after completing

I know this is a double, but it is affecting a different mission, and on a different day (also the previous thread wasn’t posted in the bug report section)

. Description of the problem, what happened.

I carried out the latest Ms Frost mission, which asked me to kill an Elite Hunter in one of the alien sectors. I did this, but when I got back to the hangar by self destructing, the mission had dissappeared, I could not complete it and did not receive the 12 monocrystals reward.

2. What did you expected to happen.

To get back to the hangar, be able to click “complete”, and to receive my reward.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Normal Open Space mission conditions.

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Once, today but it may have happened to other people before.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)

No screenshots since there’s nothing to show - it has vanished. Logs attached.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

15:00 French time

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

[2016.01.03 14.44.11.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10403)

Also anyone found out about the achievement recognition problem? I still haven’t been credited with day 4’s point for the achievements…

What is mission’s name?

There were two of them but I can’t remember the names.