Missing physical texture. Complexe alpha-7

Hello,

1: Actually this bug is just i can go in asteroid in the sector: Complexe ‘Alpha-7’. You can do nothing in the asteroid, i mean by that, shooting the people outside. So there is actually just a “fun bug/nice afk place” for me but i don’t know if it can happens in the pvp map. (I didn’t check the whole map, only found two spot of missing physical texture.

Any other points are not relevant, i can actually do that whenever i want without any conditions, frigate or interceptor work too.

(I’m showing where the missing texture by shooting on them, you see the hit behind a texture that not “physic” and i can go throught too with my ship.)

post-245598-0-80783000-1435926530.jpg

post-245598-0-94030500-1435926555.jpg

post-245598-0-10293400-1435926566.jpg

You found another one!

Good job!

I can also tell you, that there is a huge and the same issue with Lava Spines map.

You can look for the bug report here.

Is it fixed yet?

Not fixed but its not the same bug exactly, i can’t shoots through the asteroid and the area of missing texture is really small, ia can’t get in after few try and can’t shoot at us. (Still can be shortcut for pro runner maybe^^)

Is it double of this?

Is it double of this?

No, Skula1975, but it’s a similar issue.

Funny thing is that ive encountered the opposite way bug in Complex ‘Alpha-7’ : rock hitboxes have many flaws and both proyectile and ships collide with space. Meaning you are flying near a rock and crash with it while being several meter away from it; this week i played that map in PVP and many of my JLRF torps exploded at about 250m from the walls (you could see the blast center far from the wall, and sometimes the entire torp cloud would barely touch the wall). Ive suffered this in: tunnel that leads to A beacon, walls of the outer side of the asteroid that contains A beacon (close from the center of the map) and a big rock near one of the spawn points (the one that has a structure nearby).

Funny thing is that ive encountered the opposite way bug in Complex ‘Alpha-7’ : rock hitboxes have many flaws and both proyectile and ships collide with space. Meaning you are flying near a rock and crash with it while being several meter away from it; this week i played that map in PVP and many of my JLRF torps exploded at about 250m from the walls (you could see the blast center far from the wall, and sometimes the entire torp cloud would barely touch the wall). Ive suffered this in: tunnel that leads to A beacon, walls of the outer side of the asteroid that contains A beacon (close from the center of the map) and a big rock near one of the spawn points (the one that has a structure nearby).

I can confirm this. Got Thud medal once in PVP, because of it.

It is not a bug

Lol how cannot this be a bug

Not a bug? are you serious? Seems like ill have to record many videos :V

That was like: oh we have got pilots passing through objects like asteroids, its totally fine and it is working good. No skula, this is a bug. Clearly it is along with others on this broken map.