Missing logs of todays events

I went to make a copy of todays event laogs

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Empty combat log, and chat log |
| What you expected to see | combat log, and chat log of the events in the past 3-5 hours |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I logged out I figured that is the only way to make a log appear and sign back in then there was an update. After the update I sign in then the log appears I check them because I was curious myself as to what happened with the last fight but found combat.log empty |
| Problem details | I wanted to find out if an opponent was hacking which I already reported at the same time a fellow corp member in AoWar asked if he could get a copy of those logs himself to check them out. Finding even the conversation of this empty too I had to know what happened to the logs |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | 18:05.23 NZD std time |

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19008)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19009)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19010)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19011)

On 11/30/2019 at 10:21 AM, ark15459 said:

Empty combat log, and chat log

If repeated, please, make and attach logs and screenshots