Missing iridium after mission

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences - After completing contract to get 50 corporation iridium I don’t receive it. I’ve completed 3 different tasks  (Ellidium, Jerycho, and Federation), and didn’t get any iridium, even that log says that I’ve receive it.

2. Why do you think this is a bug - obviously I should get my reward for completing contract.

3. How often does this bug occur - first time.

4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug - try to complete e.g. Jerycho: Victories (50 corporation iridium) and check amount of iridium before and afer completing contract.

5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.) - text above says it all.

6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag - added below.

------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/14/2017, 00:06:38 Machine name: ACER Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.170427-1518) Language: Polish (Regional Setting: Polish) System Manufacturer: Acer System Model: Aspire 5820TG BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.13 Processor: n/d Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 3766MB RAM Page File: 4833MB used, 2697MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

1. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful) - in this case I would have to complete another 5 missions and make screenshot before and after, but I don’t feel much motivated to spare my on useless actions. 
  2. Log files + Exceptions - didn’t make any.

It’s iridium for your corporation only. If you aren’t member of corporation, you must ignore this mission.

Oh, I mistook a faction with a corporation… My mistake. Thanks for reply.