missing electrum

hiya, i was wondering if it was a knowed bug ,and  also ,is there zone it happen more often or what is making this bug to happen… any info would be welcome

here the bug,my friend had 0 electrum and sent 2 via the cargo drone in os.the problem is , when we came back to the hangar he got only 1

well,ill try being more presise ,just keep in mind english is not my best language (im fr) i know shame on me… so here  for our bug and what i know.

it was in iridium strand ,arachmir and i are farming electrum and other alien goodie, we find 2 enriched electrum it was the 2 first arachmir found so , kinda hard too miss count , sending the 2 piece back via cargo drone but when we came back to the hangar , arachmir notice he only got 1 enriched electrum , so he was kinda pissed off… we already have way to much mats to gather like it.It will take a month or 2…its fine by us,but what the hell…if we sent 2 item and only one get to our storage it will take way to much time and is not enjoyable

we are in borg and asked if it happen to them , and the answer we got was (i dont want to think about it)   mean alot  , its a bug that’s there since alot of time,some of the player  told us its matter of year

ps:its not for complaing or having a bad mouth… just wish i could enjoy the game and my friend as well, and missing item is really bad   so , ya , idk if i can give more detail  or which detail could be needed to help find the problem and a solution          but ask,and ill see if i can ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)                        tkx for the answer and im very sry if ya got hard time with my text and all

also…what about the iridium we dont receive for the daily…will this be fix

those pics show the iridium not adding up…we going into os soon,so gonna take screen of our inventory and try to give more detail , if any precise detail are needed ,plz let me know so i know what to look for…      btw this is arachmir screenshot,tkx him for some help he will give for those test

212070_screenshots_20170729001641_1.jpg.9739daa2851a7c5a73f0b49fb78fdfa2.jpg

212070_screenshots_20170729002730_1.jpg.8c06a1b0517e1d7772b89e622adb3c64.jpg

212070_screenshots_20170729002804_1.jpg.70ac3588ce0d289f4d9cca6b481bf973.jpg

oh! well.we got an answer from some friend,this iridium goes to corp,btw the description does say ya need to be in corp,but it does not say the iridium goes to the corp,maybe fixing this would help, it is confusing

32 minutes ago, CrashOnField said:

oh! well.we got an answer from some friend,this iridium goes to corp,btw the description does say ya need to be in corp,but it does not say the iridium goes to the corp,maybe fixing this would help, it is confusing