missing destroyer slots?

hello reader. 

i made my procyon destroyer back in the evolution update and when i went to try and make an invincible destroyer i noticed that you could select 9 slots for your hull, capacitor etc etc. my procyon currently only has 6 of those slots available. is this a bug or were destroyers buffed in the recent updates? if so then doesn’t that puts us older players at a disadvantage? can someone please look into this

You have to rebuild your old destroyer if you want to have access to 9 passive slots.

right click on the ship and select “Refit ship” option

On 04.04.2018 at 4:02 AM, herozen13 said:

hello reader. 

i made my procyon destroyer back in the evolution update and when i went to try and make an invincible destroyer i noticed that you could select 9 slots for your hull, capacitor etc etc. my procyon currently only has 6 of those slots available. is this a bug or were destroyers buffed in the recent updates? if so then doesn’t that puts us older players at a disadvantage? can someone please look into this

Make screenshots, attach logs

Not a bug.

the new patch added these and these possibilities but also some disadvantages. ask yourself in the chat, someone will advise you.