Minimum ping 178 since 2 weeks

Hi, i am having permanemt lag problems since about 2 weeks, before that all was perfect. My connection works as usual so i don’t know why this thing is happening. Ping in matches and also in open space is ALWAYS from 178 and up, (used to be 30-40-50 before) making it really a pain to play and enjoy. In the last 2 weeks I just log in to see if this issue is still there, and it is.

I already trying to change MTU size but the issue is the same, I also tried the Connection Tester in Sc folder, and while some days ago it was resulting in some really high ping on the “node10av-ru.star-conflict.com” (about 2000 ping), today the log seems fine, I am attaching it.

thx, bye

Hello Gattaccio and welcome to our forum,

I would like to invite you to read this guide first [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) Try the suggestion in this guide and if its not working, post a complete bug report.

You can view how to post a complete bug report right [here.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Regards,