Mini-Dreads!

I propose a new PvP battle mode where two smaller dreadnoughts are on a smaller map and players in random PvP queue can fight just like in conquest battles.

The new Ellydium dread is the perfect size for a smaller dread battle and honestly is the best looking one of them all. Give it a small shield generator and control tower and weapon cooler and it would be the perfect dread for the job.

Just have two of them like in normal dread battles, and let it be an option in random PvP queue so that players can actually have fun in a dread match instead of focusing solely on corporate matters. It would be a nice refreshing change to the normal PvP modes as well, and give some new life to PvP.

I’m all for this. I have never once EVER been in a conquest battle, and I feel like I’d just be a burden if I attempted it having no clue how the mechanics of it work.

At least this way players can become familiarized with it and be ready for the real thing.

1 hour ago, Weylin29651 said:

I’m all for this. I have never once EVER been in a conquest battle, and I feel like I’d just be a burden if I attempted it having no clue how the mechanics of it work.

At least this way players can become familiarized with it and be ready for the real thing.

Behold! Yet another reason why this would be great.