Military Police wanted to kill me, after my Criminal Status expired!

Bug report:

What happened?

Military Police still wanted to kill me, even long after the Criminal status expired!

Further details?

I still heard the combat music! I wanted to see, if I can dock with no criminal status shown, after it expired, but I got killed, before I could reach the station!

It happened in Open Space - Station New Eden sector.

What did you expect that should happen?

After Criminal status reaches 0 seconds, all aggression from the Miltary Police should stop immediately, but it did not!

Fix this.

When this actually happened?

Around 12:55 and 13:05. Check the time stamps in those logs. I think that I got killed around 13:00 or 13:02.

Time zone: UTC+1

Logs:

Screenshot added as well:

10wir2t.png

This isn’t a bug.

They saw you as criminal so they want to take you down, no matter if you become friendly in front of them or not, they will hunt you down till your reapproach the sector or you die. And to be honest, Police should attack YOU even if you’re blue or yellow. :slight_smile:

This isn’t a bug.

They saw you as criminal so they want to take you down, no matter if you become friendly in front of them or not, they will hunt you down till your reapproach the sector or you die. And to be honest, Police should attack YOU even if you’re blue or yellow. :slight_smile:

I was hidden from their view.

Skula1975, this is a bug.

This isn’t going to happen again, RETREAT! Sorry I had to say this .__. I mean I had the feeling that I MUST say it. Anyways I see what OmegaFighter kinda makes sense, not the police attacking you no matter what color you are… This will make you unable to even undock .__. … But if it’s a bug, then hope it gets fixed soon!

This isn’t going to happen again, RETREAT! Sorry I had to say this .__. I mean I had the feeling that I MUST say it. Anyways I see what OmegaFighter kinda makes sense, not the police attacking you no matter what color you are… This will make you unable to even undock .__. … But if it’s a bug, then hope it gets fixed soon!

My Criminal status expired long ago. It is a bug.

not the police attacking you no matter what color you are… This will make you unable to even undock 

That was kind of a joke and the you was related to Koromac only, so all police hunting Koromacs, I know somebody who’d like that. :slight_smile:

Military Police still wanted to kill me, even long after the Criminal status expired!

Police is NPC programmed by devs. I would take it as a warning sign.

Police is NPC programmed by devs. I would take it as a warning sign.

This. They aim for you already, Koromac. Be prepared for some police ships rushing your hangar!

This. They aim for you already, Koromac. Be prepared for some police ships rushing your hangar!

I miss the times, when you could use a Mauler and Scattered Field and killed them, without any retaliation. xD

I miss the times, when you could use a Mauler and Scattered Field and killed them, without any retaliation. xD

Nobody ever did that! (Not me of course) … - Hard to spot sarcasm in text, isn’t it?

NJ83knr.png///  Co Head

Your sig makes me think of this guy:

(sorry for the strange language - sounds like italian)

By the way, how did you get three lines in? I am only allowed two

Is it repeate now?

Is it repeate now?

It happens, but it is rare.

Bug exists, but you never know, when it will happen.

well, conditions of repeat needed

well, conditions of repeat needed

1.) Kill someone in Open Space with a T5 Tackler (Rockwell) in Station Eden Sector - Federation Space.

2.) Cloak and hide somewhere, where Police will be unable to find you or kill you.

3.) Before your criminal status expires and Police is still chasing you, uncloak, but don’t die.

4.) “If” bug is triggered again, there will still be a combat music and even after criminal status expired, you may still get killed, because Police will try to kill you.

I wouldn’t worry so much about this bug, since it happens occasionally and it is hard to reproduce.

Unable to reproduce

Unable to reproduce

Then leave this bug and move to the next one.