Merger: Fusion of Corporations - possible?

I was thinking, if it was possible for two or more corporations – each under a total count of 250 members – to fusion? To fusion to one full up to a max. 250 members corporation?

And if it was possible to get their members listed under on of the former corporations’ names or under an new name?

Was this ever achieved?

Could the collected Iridium of the corps be  merged under one account and preserved?

Would there be a demand for that?

Taking into account the recent changes (as of Jan 26 2017) to the [Sector Conquest’ and Trading System](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32620-developer-blog-from-january-26-new-sector-conquest-and-trading-system/)    I was thinking about the systematic benefits big corporations got over smaller ones., now. Also I was wondering if only one corporation like NASA leading Star Conflict was beneficial?

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me hear what you think, please!!

+1000

Yes, merging corps could help smaller ones. For me it could work if you put a restriction and let only corps with less than 100 members each to merge. This way we get corps with a good amount of players, but without creating behemoths like the bigger corps of the game.

It could help to counter fragmentation of the population in small corps with no influence. But also we need to ensure this won’t break balance of power. Otherwise will bring caos, and caos will bring frustration and frustration will bring rebelion and then the dark side…

However to become the biggest and the best corporation needs to be a matter of active recruitment and retention of good players. Not simply a matter of joining corps.

Yes agree: it sound reasonable to do be careful!

I was thinking of a fusion of the cores of smaller but very active corps! Even you could fusion North American (NA) corp with European corp to get a more even distributed bigger corp: also NASA is trying hard to get/recruit/hold NA pilots ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)  … you know!?

we are 250/250 we are not recruiting anyone for awhile ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I moved and recruited about 20 players from SE to BEAST. It worked very well.

About 30 ESB players moved into DESU and it also worked very well.

A large chunk of SCORP moved into NASA and it worked too.

Russian and American players of NASA carried a lot of doubt with its success, but most of the players who were there at the start of that era have now moved to other corps like DESU or Nova. The ones that are there in NASA now are doing very well.

Every single one of the players that left Polar for ST0RM are now in DSX, because Star Storm doesn’t accommodate for English speaking pilots.

The trick is this. If you are going to merge two corporations, make sure that you have a solid integration plan and a base you can use to uphold that plan. Also, make sure you have a backup plan in case it fails and you, or your corporation, get bitten right up the…

You get the picture. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)