Meanwhile in Star Conflict

One at a time,the anime one was already queued for Evangelion,that will be up the next one or two days.

One Punch Man would fit better, once the joy starts to wear out completely from the majority of users ![:biggrin:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/biggrin.gif “:biggrin:”)

6 minutes ago, g4borg said:

One Punch Man would fit better, once the joy starts to wear out completely from the majority of users ![:biggrin:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/biggrin.gif “:biggrin:”)

It’s not all about Thar’Ga this time,its just the game as a whole,making videos about the same thing too often doesn’t turn out too well,in case you remember.

Can you do this one too? r15 Thar’ga mid joined battle be like.

16 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

in case you remember.

just leave the stuff online

things that go well, should go into playlists

other stuff, let it dust away…

always keep a distance to your creations ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

this one is however again awesome. gratz.

4 hours ago, GeMichi said:

classic but you forgot a lot of good ones… like blue exorcist, akame ga kill, black lagoon or one punch man (would fit Thar’Ga perfectly) only to name a few

Nah their intros aren’t as good as the ones I mentioned. Needs epic music.

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

Can you do this one too? r15 Thar’ga mid joined battle be like.

More like:

Yeah,this one really was a hit for me,645 views,53 likes but 1 dislike?Who did that?Meh whatever,I don’t care about those all that much anyway.

13 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah,this one really was a hit for me,645 views,53 likes but 1 dislike?Who did that?Meh whatever,I don’t care about those all that much anyway.

Crystal ball + coffee grains:

1 dislike was given by (S)Targem employee!

56 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Crystal ball + coffee grains:

1 dislike was given by (S)Targem employee!

Hahaha ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

C6ke7o0.png

The massacre at the end just become real with this latest patch… there are no words.

12 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

C6ke7o0.png

The massacre at the end just become real with this latest patch… there are no words.

I mean, It was a crit with the intuition on but still, y tho.

16 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

C6ke7o0.png

Actually, Thar Kth lost it’s x2 damage against destroyers.

So use singularity cannon instead.

It deals even more damages to destroyers then Thar Kth now  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Thar Kth deals 25k damage per shot

Singularity deals 18k per shot, but x2 against destroyers (explosive).

So within 750m the final damages are 75k VS 110k  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

So within 750m the …

Within 750m range to destroyer the singularity canaon deals 3x25k dmg = 75k damage?

And the Thar’kth canon deals 3x(2x18k)dmg = 108k dmg?

What gives the 3x in dmg. in the 750m range?

10 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Within 750m range to destroyer the singularity canaon deals 3x25k dmg = 75k damage?

And the Thar’kth canon deals 3x(2x18k)dmg = 108k dmg?

What gives the 3x in dmg. in the 750m range?

It’s the opposite. 

Singularity deal 108k and Thar Kth 75k

Thar Kth lost it’s *2 damages against destroyers. 

And it’s since this patch :

All guns, within 750m from a destroyer, deal x3 damages to them.