Me search Corp which flies in SCL League

Hello!

As title says, i want to fly in this SCL league. Unluckily my Corp does not. Therefore i would be happy if u invite me. But please really fly in SCL not only saying so (as has happened before unluckily).

Thank you!

You’ll have more luck on the Russian forum.

Only russian i know is 5 words: Glasnost, Ivan, Wodka. So no russian plz.

Your options for Leagues are as follows:

• Live in Russia
  • Learn to speak Russian
  • Don’t play Leagues

Good luck.

7 hours ago, Ketriaava said:

Your options for Leagues are as follows:

• Live in Russia
  • Learn to speak Russian
  • Don’t play Leagues

Good luck.

Or Italian ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Ok, ill move to Russia then.

I recommend you find players interested in leagues rather than a corporation. Use your contacts to gain leads that you would get into your team ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Nice idea but atm i am occupied with moving, getting Visa, selling my house and stuff…didnt think it wuz that diff to move to Russia.

On 18.09.2016 at 1:24 PM, millanbel said:

Or Italian ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Or any language! You can gather your own team and start perticipating, especialy when leaderboerds will be wiped after last Finale. Tricolor Hawks, the Italian team, were just decided to that and succeed, delivering us one of the best moments in the Finale. By the way matches in the League’s tournaments in this case are held in EU or US servers, depends on team’s prefered region.

How to play league

1.Be a good player

2.kill 34785092389452345567546 guys

3.the teams will look foy you instread of you looking for them

4 Ez 4 monocrsitals/day

Or be in an active corp like

SPAM ALERT

Ch4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4os

:v

1 hour ago, Soartex_on_Air said:

How to play league

1.Be a good player

2.kill 34785092389452345567546 guys

3.the teams will look foy you instread of you looking for them

4 Ez 4 monocrsitals/day

Or be in an active corp like

SPAM ALERT

Ch4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4osCh4os

:v

wow, nice necro