Me and terror --> Then we see some ruski orelus dude

And what about using the Inhibitor Swarm and the Shrapnel Cone at the same time, do they even stack? I mean, they could remove that debuff so both would go away, wouldn’t it be better to apply one after another?

47 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

And what about using the Inhibitor Swarm and the Shrapnel Cone at the same time, do they even stack? I mean, they could remove that debuff so both would go away, wouldn’t it be better to apply one after another?

They do stack.

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

and a 2nd one

Thats not an aimbot. Firstly, you dont manouver particulary fast, secondly, his aim is too inconsistent to be a bot.

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

So basically anybody able to hit a target in a middle of his screen with lasers is automatically a bot user suspect?

Hitting a target in the middle is a thing, sticking to it is another. I mean if those aren’t using any kind of cheat that’s good, i’m just giving my thoughts here.

24 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Hitting a target in the middle is a thing, sticking to it is another. I mean if those aren’t using any kind of cheat that’s good, i’m just giving my thoughts here.

What do you mean by sticking?

4 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

What do you mean by sticking?

The laser will only hit the middle area of the ship, no where else

But what I think is really wrong it’s how the laser is re adjusting to the locked target

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The laser will only hit the middle area of the ship, no where else

But what I think is really wrong it’s how the laser is re adjusting to the locked target

Did you watch your own video?

Put it at 0.25 speed and watch again.

Even when you were almost stationary relative to his screen, due to a natural hand movement his laser goes all over your hitbox. You really have to consider how it looks from HIS side, and from his side, while he was under overdrive, he kept you pretty much in the center of the screen by simply strafing+moving backward, so he did not even need to “aim” that much, on top of that your constant E rotation did not really change your relative position, it is really good at avoiding projectile based aim and not much need for alternating Q/E, since you are fighting aim assist and not human aiming in that(projectile weaponry) case, but here he has a laser which is 100% human aim and you have to throw off his hand movement, by moving into “random” directions, not aim assist.

Orbiting at a constant angular velocity gets you killed if the enemy ship can turn fast enough.

•  

• [Report post](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37015-focusing-laser-pt-2/&do=reportComment&comment=426426 “Report this content”)

•  

[Posted 1 minute ago](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37015-focusing-laser-pt-2/&do=findComment&comment=426426)

All people cry about Focusing laser.

It is not even good if you don’t use it with Magnetic disruptor.

How about some cry about Deconstructor or Front blaster and  Quantum defence combo? No  cry here?

How about Object NY 18 and energy su cking module + every 16sec shield boost + insane accelerations?

How about Taikin that can be perma invisible heal it self…spam Doomsdays…launches INHIBITOR crystal every 12 sec that can do more damage then doomsday…it is all still broken and all modules that it can use on top of it?

How about Stingray and insane auto healing +Daimos engine + overdrive every 16 sec? 

There are more that just one thing to cry here.

People cried against SURVIVAL mode in PVP where everyone could die by one or two shots,

are you all blind and stupid? Developers are making this game into SURVIVAL mode.

to make it even worse lower RANK ships get bonus buff. 

I don’t even know why do people need R13+ ships when;

R12 Cutter can two shot any ship that have less then 30k survivability

R10 Stingray have 50% hull and damage bonus against R15.

Or R9 Nyx even more,

let us not even talk about R5 Ghost and Focusing laser + Magnetic disruptor

The game is in deep sh it with this developer moves to make it on TIER and to add bonus to lower rank.

And you all just cry about one thing?