Maxed out T1 ships in T2...?

Okay, I understand why this would be a feature to prevent well-flourished players from completely annihilating the newbies in Tier 1. But I need to ask a basic, however critical, question.

Okay.

So.

I have all of my T1 ships at maximum level, all with Mk4 upgrades. I have members in my corporation who are also in T1. I can’t launch my ships into a T1 Skirmish to help train my T1 fighters, because whenever I do, it launches me and my squad into a T2 game… by which my T1 player doesn’t benefit even a lick.

Can we do something about that…? Maybe adjust the matchmaker to allow for higher tier players to actually train their corporation, or will this stick?

This is not planned, making such a change would allow to farm new players again.

If I want to get Grandmaster title, I am facing the same dilemma!

I heard from some people that this system is still bugged somehow.

If you are in a squad with your recruit it should be possible. Or else the definition of recruit in-game needs to be changed, so that they are no longer a recruit until the reach t2, but rather until they reach t3. The whole system has no meaning otherwise, since how can you teach someone the basics of the game when you get put in a match with rank 6s?

If you are in a squad with your recruit it should be possible. Or else the definition of recruit in-game needs to be changed, so that they are no longer a recruit until the reach t2, but rather until they reach t3. The whole system has no meaning otherwise, since how can you teach someone the basics of the game when you get put in a match with rank 6s?

Someone needs more salt!

Actually when I play with my 5 year old he has to face off T2 vets that are too chicken xxxx to move to T3… Ok, T5 if you play during peak times.

This makes more sense. At T1, it is rather difficult to train someone with maxed out ships. At T2, you have enough resources to consider someone a “recruit”. This would mean we could actually “train” people…

Basically it’s a simple “if there is recruit with T1s in your squad and you have only T1s, you are allowed to go to T1”. And there should be a little info/warning about if you are going to be thrown into T2 with only T1s.