Matchmaking Balance??

i would like to ask how the matchmaking balance works in this game? i just got access but i cant tell what levels others im playing with r so i would like to ask here please

/moved to beta Forums.

the levels are shown by T - Tiers

each player starts with 1 ship the interceptor which is a T1

as your reputation grows you gain levels and increase your reputation you will have access to more ships like the Attacker and frigate.

through means of leveling you will be able to spend your XP gained in the battles on your skill tree which will unlock more items in the shop as you progress

after a few rep levels / player levels you’ll have access to higher tier ships in the game.

do believe rep 4 starts to allow a player to gain access to a T2 interceptor. this continues so on and so forth,

also will mention to check the shop often aswell for more ships open up in between T levels with slightly more armor, shield ect.

to think im already fight T4 yesterday while myself still T2 interceptors and T1 for other 2… pwned badly obviously…

the matchmaking sucks…it really really does.

Matchmaking is already quite good but we simply need more players. If there are only a few in queue it will put them in a game. Well, worst case is T4 vs T1 or T2 teams. And i know this isse too. Play vs Davidson_li he already has the nuke skill. lol He 1 hittet 5 T3 Bot Frigs with it. But what to do against it? Ban T4 Ships? Well this will not solve the problem. If People play all day they can get T3+ and T4 quite fast. So this players will be punished for the effort.

Matchmaking can only work efficient if there are enough players in pool. Otherwise it sucks like it is with round about 100 aktive players.

imma sez should there’s handicap for ship that have difference more than 1 tier… like… T1 fighting T3 already almost impossible except ganged… so… no way T1 can beat T4

You people… XD

Matchmaking is broken now because there arent enough people in game to make it work properly. We need more testers to maintain a steady supply of T1 pilots :slight_smile:

You people… XD

Matchmaking is broken now because there arent enough people in game to make it work properly. We need more testers to maintain a steady supply of T1 pilots :slight_smile:

Yep. or just wait for the open