Matchmaker problems, again

PVE used to instant. Used to

Lower tier queues are hilarious

hKb6LS7.jpg

People complaining about queue times in chat. Search for ‘long’, ‘queue’ or even ‘pve’

http://pastebin.com/LkBbFX5Y

e.g. Someone said “13 minutes wait for t2 PVE” line 837

Welp, your only option is to make a 4 man squad at this point for PVE. A sad thing really that the game has come to this. 

even for 4 squad man , when its rank 7-9 late in the night for european , waiting queue are infinite

even for 4 squad man , when its rank 7-9 late in the night for european , waiting queue are infinite

4 man squad is insta-match in PvE, read again the thread xD

Which mission?  Blackwood’s always low, maintanence is decent, processing rig longer, pirate base horrible, and the new one I don’t know.

Well, if you’re talking about KnightMare, then I guess he’s trying to play Blackwood, since the others ain’t as lucrative as that mission (we all know), and Pirate Base is only for squad, unless you’re Lady Luck in person and get 3 awesome pugs.

In my experience the past days since this update, Blackwood takes at least 7 minutes (this timezone right now I’m writing), sometimes after 20 minutes I just give up. The new PvE (secret something) takes almost the same time, there’s plenty of people playing it. The others I don’t even bother.

Which mission?  Blackwood’s always low, maintanence is decent, processing rig longer, pirate base horrible, and the new one I don’t know.

Was queued for blackwood. It has always been near instant for me until today. Maintenance shop isn’t suitable for farming and processing rig is low tier

Dont forget to correctly write your thread title. mention the fact that its in pve , which should be the last place where matchmaker could be broken…