Matchmaker making an unbalanced team

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Matchmaker made a team of randoms on one side and the corporation on another side |
| What you expected to see | Teams to be somewhat balanced and randomized since I solo qued |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Solo Que on Sector Conquest with preference to the US server |
| Problem details | I was starting the conquest, since there are usually barely any people from my Corp playing I usually Solo Que in an attempt to get similar enemies who have no one to play with. |
| Frequency of reproduction | sometimes |
| Time of bug | around 20:05 |

screenshot-200421-130536.jpg.a5100ae7f0d2688ff9aa747203e8117f.jpg

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19709)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19710)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19711)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19712)

“matchmaker” means nothing in dreadnought battles.

Or simply put, if there are 8 players from the same corporation solo-queuing into conquest, the matchmaker should make them fight other wings or scatter them around multiple games up to 4 members in each game at the most.