Match Making??

Hi.

How does this match making work??!

I’m sitting with T2 ship’s. MKII equipment and I tend to go against T3 ships with Purple modes.

I’ve been 1shot in a Gunship!! But a long-range frigate with purple items.

Where’s the best place to farm item’s? PVE??

I guess it might put you in with teir 3 because of your skill level that your better for teir 3? Dunno but this has never happened for me

How does this match making work??!

MM range is +/- 3 ranks. So T2 or even T1 matches with T3.

Where’s the best place to farm item’s? PVE??

Probably, if you got a team. PVE with randoms is just painful.

(accidental double post)

MM range is +/- 3 ranks. So T2 or even T1 matches with T3.Probably, if you got a team. PVE with randoms is just painful.

Dam painful.

Going back to PVP, last night I had like 4matchs against T3 pilots and we go destroyed.

I understand win rate comes into play, but putting a newly unlocked T2, up against a Synergy 4 T3 is nuts.

I don’t mind the challenge or a good dog fight, but being 1shot by a ship is nuts.

Lately T3 randoms haven’t been bad.  T2’s still a little iffy.

I feel your pain. I think it is rating. My rating started out really high in the 3 or 4 days that I started playing Star Drive. I was close to 1,400 rating before I got into some crap teams and it went down to 1,134. When I was at that rating I was seeing as high as Tier 4 in Tier 2. I do not know if this was a match making error but, it happened once. It makes me think it has to do with rating because now that I am at a lower rating I am seeing Tier 2-4 at Tier 3 in my Silent Fox

Please use [this thread](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20786-matchmaking/) for further discussion on the Matchmaking.