Match making Error Location Unavailable

Hi, I just joined a corporation, and I wanted to join a sector conquest mission/map/game.

When I select it it says : “Unable to perform operation. Match making error, location unavailable”?

What is this? What am I missing?

screenshot-170524-175246.jpg.7394da182457eb90e735d1f9bcbdf50b.jpg

First, make sure your corporation have a dreadnought.

Second, go to galaxy map and click the dreadnought-like button on the bottom-right.

Third, look at the sectors, there are some info you have to look at:

• The level of the sector

• The hour where it is openned for battle (next to the sector name)

For example, this is a what a node you can actually battle on looks like:  77ae21f338.jpg

-The last info you need, is where you dreadnought is. High ranked in the corporation can move it for 50 corp iridium. The node where your dreadnough is looks like that:  b656c01662.jpg

PS: You can ONLY battle on the node where the dreadnought is, at the specified hour and with the specified ship ranks!

PPS: Even if the node is a T3 (r7-9) node, you can get an R15 enemy team. Working as intended.

First, make sure your corporation have a dreadnought.

Yes it does lol.

Second, go to galaxy map and click the dreadnought-like button on the bottom-right.

Its on the top left for me ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

• The level of the sector

It says 7-9 , I have ships of 9,10,12 and 13 selected, do I need to have only 7-9 ships in the assigned ships section?

• The hour where it is opened for battle (next to the sector name)

It says : 08:29, does this means that I only will be able to participate in the conquest battle at that exact hour?

PS: You can ONLY battle on the node where the dreadnought is, at the specified hour and with the specified ship ranks!

I am using the conquest button in the launch menu when its active. Do i need to select the node first or something ?

PPS: Even if the node is a T3 (r7-9) node, you can get an R15 enemy team. Working as intended.

If the ship rank is limited for me, Isn’t it limited for the enemy as well?

Tnx.

46 minutes ago, Exlord said:

It says 7-9 , I have ships of 9,10,12 and 13 selected, do I need to have only 7-9 ships in the assigned ships section?

You have to get 3-4 ships of rank 7-9 ONLY, for a node of r7-9.

It says : 08:29, does this means that I only will be able to participate in the conquest battle at that exact hour?

Yes, if your dread is on one of this secto’rs node at this time. Oh also, very important information, for your battle to count towards your corp’s sake, you HAVE to form a wing (only officiers and greater can do this, its basically making a squad and click the recycle button).

I am using the conquest button in the launch menu when its active. Do i need to select the node first or something ?

You can only battle when the node with your dread on is active for battle. Non eed to select. If the node with dread isnt active, you will get the error you got.

If the ship rank is limited for me, Isn’t it limited for the enemy as well?

Basically, the other team, most of time, isnt battling for the same node than you. They can be fighting for a T5 node when you are fighting for a T3 node. Badly done, i know.