Map Randomness or lack there of

Is there a rotation pattern on the maps we get ?   It getting to be an annoyance when you start seeing the same map GAME after GAME.

As much as I hold Kryil my corpmate in the highest regard… when I got to my fourth game in a row with the newest map I was muttering words which are not repeatable in mixed company,

There is some kind of map rotation :slight_smile:

I have to agree with Ever with his statement. We were both squaded when it happened to have the new map more than 3 times in a row. And for the same game mode too. “capture the beacons” 

I have to agree with Ever with his statement. We were both squaded when it happened to have the new map more than 3 times in a row. And for the same game mode too. “capture the beacons”

Play T4, haven’t seen the new map once in that tier so far. Unfortunately Devil’s Jaw is also not in the rotation and I quite like it. On the upside neither is Pandora. Dreadnought debris and that map can stay lost for all I care. Come to think of it, T4 is extremely map limited, there are a few others I’ve never seen there in the current rotation.

I believe that devs change maps in rotations per tier every other week or month

why not just leave them all in on random rotation all the time? (excluding tier 1 since it is for beginners)