Mantis (Tank not insect)

HEY. Okay.

I make 3D models for futuristic tanks if you don’t know, here’s Mantis, the first tank I ever made, and this is the 3rd time that I remake it.

Not enough? Here’s an animation.

Hope you don’t dislike this, I worked very hard for it, I am expecting hate. Just killing… kidding*

+1 to tanks in Star Conflict.

+1 to tanks in Star Conflict.

Don’t tell anyone this, but I am planning that after I rework enough of my old futuristic tanks, I will be making an animation based on the trailer for Star Conflict. Ouh I think I told you this out loud. My bad.

Btw, how tanks are going to… fly… through space? o_O

Space-tanks. Duh.

I like it. But it must use energy shields because of its construction. Tracks are very exposed.
I’m curious how big it is. Looks like heavy tank (lots of lights - unable to operate stealthy).

I like it. But it must use energy shields because of its construction. Tracks are very exposed.

I’m curious how big it is. Looks like heavy tank (lots of lights - unable to operate stealthy).

It’s the Mammoth tank from that other game, yes it’s a heavy. Shield… Hmm… Might put something like a shield module, I need to search how to make a nice shield effect in Blender. Indeed lights won’t make it be a stealthy tank. :stuck_out_tongue:

Space-tanks. Duh.

But but but but what about engines and thrusters?

It’s the Mammoth tank from that other game, yes it’s a heavy. Shield… Hmm… Might put something like a shield module, I need to search how to make a nice shield effect in Blender. Indeed lights won’t make it be a stealthy tank. :stuck_out_tongue:

Idle shields dont have to be visible. But while animating you can add effect when tank is hitting by enemy and he responds fire.

Idle shields dont have to be visible. But while animating you can add effect when tank is hitting by enemy and he responds fire.

Ah yes, just like in this game. Thanks for the tip! :o

Btw, how tanks are going to… fly… through space? o_O

Just add vertical and horizontal thrusters…like in “Ace Online”:

hqdefault.jpg hqdefault.jpg

Tanks can both fly and hover the ground :slight_smile:

Tanks can both fly and hover the ground :slight_smile:

I made a hover tank, soooooo basic and ugly. Gonna make it better hopefully when I remake it.

“n00b online”?

“n00b online”?

hahaha not this time xD any suggestions to prevent people think i wrote no0b?

I made a hover tank, soooooo basic and ugly. Gonna make it better hopefully when I remake it.

btw, if i gave you some artwork, could you make it 3D? :stuck_out_tongue:

You stole firing sound from SC dreads main caliber? :stuck_out_tongue:

You stole firing sound from SC dreads main caliber? :stuck_out_tongue:

*COUGH*

btw, if i gave you some artwork, could you make it 3D? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully. I never ever make a tank using my own mind, I just can’t. I am not the type who can draw, but I can model from the drawing. I hope it’s futuristic and not WW II or modern (today tanks) because I only model futuristic. :smiley:

*COUGH*

xD

xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think I am busted, my career have came to an end.

Hopefully. I never ever make a tank using my own mind, I just can’t. I am not the type who can draw, but I can model from the drawing. I hope it’s futuristic and not WW II or modern (today tanks) because I only model futuristic. :smiley:

I was thinking on a space ship :smiley: btw i hate WW II models (of plane, tanks, weapons, etc).

hahaha not this time xD any suggestions to prevent people think i wrote no0b?

n00b online sounds like a fun game actually :slight_smile: