Make Ship Refits Cost a Different Currency

So for us peasant mercenaries (heh), it would be nice if refitting ships wasn’t so expensive. So instead of a massive amount of credits to refit a ship, it would be nice if it were on a basis of time aswell. So for example, you can refit a ship as many times as you want per day, but it would be super expensive to do so (same amount of credits as now), but as the weeks go by, it gets cheaper and cheaper until it’s free to refit your ship.

I’m thinking a maximum time frame of 1 month until refitting ships are free. Thoughts?

22 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

So for us peasant mercenaries (heh), it would be nice if refitting ships wasn’t so expensive. So instead of a massive amount of credits to refit a ship, it would be nice if it were on a basis of time aswell. So for example, you can refit a ship as many times as you want per day, but it would be super expensive to do so (same amount of credits as now), but as the weeks go by, it gets cheaper and cheaper until it’s free to refit your ship.

I’m thinking a maximum time frame of 1 month until refitting ships are free. Thoughts?

I’d say one free refit a week would suffice.

I’m use to refit ships quite often so if they could just reduce the cost it would be great

yet another currency?

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

yet another currency?

Yes! It is needed!

3 hours ago, g4borg said:

yet another currency?

We need fabatka!  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

Time is a great currency, it’s something we all can afford. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

7 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

Time is a great currency, it’s something we all can afford. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

*elderly man glares at you, and then dies* ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

10 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

Don’t give dev’s bad idea… I can already see the “wait 24hours for your ship to be refit” then u noticed you pick the wrong rank bonus “pls wait 48hours because u refit your ship in less than 24hours” so no. Don’t speak about time stuff because that all will happen. The current refit system is fine it should be just less expensive because the ship is already built, 25% or 50% less would be perfect

20 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

This is a terrible idea! I need more laxative!  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

It’s good idea. But, I would make it a year or once you own all standard ships or r15 in all faction.

Add it to a premium license model. Like:

Doesn’t break, refitting cost 75% less, gains 20% free synergy, etc…

or just make it cheaper

47 minutes ago, g4borg said:

or just make it cheaper

No! we need new currency!

47 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

No! we need new currency!

We already have too many currency, they just need to lower the price

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

We already have too many currency, they just need to lower the price

There is no such thing as too many currency

On 10/13/2017 at 12:06 PM, Tillowaty said:

There is no such thing as too many currency