Lucky Container gives you a wrong resource!

I wasted 20 million credits, wanted to get 2 monocrystals, just for fun, but…

Surprise! It happened! Again! I got a graphite plate, twice, yes, twice in a row!

Screenshot: (Lucky Container)

sviej4.png

10mlxxk.png

Logs:

2016.11.15 22.12.43.zip

guess you’re just lucky

1 hour ago, Gr0undZero said:

guess you’re just lucky

Pun of the year.

But yeah these “Lucky Containers” are a joke. 10mil for trash is definitely a great deal. It should be 10mil for 10x what it gives you now. And that’s a minimum. Even then, 10 million credits is a whole lotta money.

That’s still a bug??? Lol wasn’t this reported like months ago???

If you look what ship parts give if you already have the ship, you could know this is supposed to happen. You no longer get a mono for every part, instead you get manufacturing components. This means you CAN get a monocrystal but often you get as seen graphite plates.

1 hour ago, otaku98753 said:

If you look what ship parts give if you already have the ship, you could know this is supposed to happen. You no longer get a mono for every part, instead you get manufacturing components. This means you CAN get a monocrystal but often you get as seen graphite plates.

Wrong! You should really read, what it’s written for the Lucky Container: Manufacturing items on the list! Graphite plate is not listed, so it shouldn’t be dropped!

Screenshot:

sviej4.png

22 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Wrong! You should really read, what it’s written for the Lucky Container: Manufacturing items on the list! Graphite plate is not listed, so it shouldn’t be dropped!

Screenshot:

sviej4.png

YOU are wrong! As you can see, there is no longer a mention of monos in the description!

screenshot-161116-125549.jpg.ed31e9398f38cf4817c1d8fea171db96.jpg

Wait what? Extra ship part doesn’t give mono anymore ?

Another ninja nerf  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

I found it out one or two weeks ago, and i believe the CAN  give an mono, but don´t have to anymore.

Well since credits are wothless, its a good deal. Before WW2, a loaf of bread cost 10 000 000 Reichsmark! And you get a whole graphite plate for the same pride, a real deal! U nshould be thankful.

15 minutes ago, theNoob said:

Well since credits are wothless, its a good deal. Before WW2, a loaf of bread cost 10 000 000 Reichsmark! And you get a whole graphite plate for the same pride, a real deal! U nshould be thankful.

You’re comparing WWII with SC… Real life with a Sci-Fi game!

1 hour ago, theNoob said:

I… have nothing to say about this. I can’t even. You should leave the forums.

that 10 mio credit sink is so hilarious

also its so obviously overpriced, it looks like a quick economy fix on some private mod server from some hardcore game.

why you guys even spending money on this

21 minutes ago, g4borg said:

that 10 mio credit sink is so hilarious

also its so obviously overpriced, it looks like a quick economy fix on some private mod server from some hardcore game.

why you guys even spending money on this

Ikr? The only time I ever see it anyways is when I’m either 1 mono away from crafting something, or once a week from daily login.

I got Graphite Plate twice already too. …and is it ok?! ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) devs hates us all. it is good time to change game… ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

46 minutes ago, kartonovy said:

I got Graphite Plate twice already too. …and is it ok?! ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) devs hates us all. it is good time to change game… ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

Wow. Those are pretty strong words. Why exactly would devs  hate you and made a game you can play? Also - really? Because of a bug you want to change a game? 

On topic: I spent some credits today and was getting Monos, Beryllium and Neodium + 2 graphite plates. mostly monos (80%). I didn’t get metal blanks or other resources, so it looks like the graphite plate shouldn’t be in drop list at all. We have to wait for official confirmation, though. 

Well it’s not a bug. It’s most likely that when you own a specific premium ship, extra ship parts gives graphite plates. 

Pleb: “oh no! A useless container was made even more useless! I guess it’s time to leave this game!”

Me: *sips from a jar filled with pure caffeine powder* “lelz”