- Description of the problem, what happened.
Sometimes, frames per second is normal: over 45 fps, way over 45 fps. Sometimes, it is going down to 9 to 22. Since 1.3.7, the fps is erratic.
Ping is all as expected, as it has been for years: in the 40’s on US server(s), in the 100 to 300 range on European and Russian servers. That’s the same kind of ping I’ve always had.
I attached game.log. There are many WARNING and ERROR sections. Several of these: gameGlobals.frameTimeReal is too large.
- What did you expected to happen.
Before 1.3.7, fps was always high.
- The conditions during the situation.
Very low fps of 9 and 20’s is happening in open space, pve and skirmish custom battle.
- Further details on the issue.
Some of the worst times, when it goes down to 9 fps is during the triangulation screen and the loot screen.
- Frequency of occurrence
Frames per second going as low as 9 and 20’s is unpredictable and erratic. I am not experiencing it all the time. I do still get phases of 45 fps and even way over 60 fps.
[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11160)
- If possible, the time when it happened.
- Information on the configuration of your computer
[my system info.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11159)
- …if the bug report is related to connection issues.
Connection is ok here.