Lots of Error and Warning in game.log

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Sometimes, frames per second is normal: over 45 fps, way over 45 fps. Sometimes, it is going down to 9 to 22. Since 1.3.7, the fps is erratic.

Ping is all as expected, as it has been for years: in the 40’s on US server(s), in the 100 to 300 range on European and Russian servers. That’s the same kind of ping I’ve always had.

I attached game.log. There are many WARNING and ERROR sections. Several of these: gameGlobals.frameTimeReal is too large.

1. What did you expected to happen.

Before 1.3.7, fps was always high.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Very low fps of 9 and 20’s is happening in open space, pve and skirmish custom battle.

1. Further details on the issue.

Some of the worst times, when it goes down to 9 fps is during the triangulation screen and the loot screen.

1. Frequency of occurrence

Frames per second going as low as 9 and 20’s is unpredictable and erratic. I am not experiencing it all the time. I do still get phases of 45 fps and even way over 60 fps.

1. Logs

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11160)

1. If possible, the time when it happened.

1. Information on the configuration of your computer

[my system info.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11159)

1. …if the bug report is related to connection issues.

Connection is ok here.

several more warning messages in a game.log from this evening.

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11161)

Something similar happens to me too. When I boot up the game, log in, or start any kind of match, the fps drop heavily to 2-5 fps and all the graphics are glitched, but after 10-15 seconds it goes back to normal. Also, in the hangar, I’m unable to see the ships’ engines and mounted weapons, and some premium ships like the blood tormentor are completely invisible.

Until you game is playing comfortable you mustn’t worry about any logs records

I made a video of the frames per second and audio crackle in open space. It happens in all game modes at unpredictable times. Here’s a fresh game log from the same login as when this video was being captured.

game log 6-29-15.txt

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICGUDSteLP0

1. Try to renew graphic drivers

2. Try to decrease graphic settings, shadow settings in first time