Lost Xenochips

I was told that I could save up my Xenocrystals until the end of the event and just spend them all at once to unlock everything, but once I hit 500 Xenocrystals a few days ago, I stopped getting Xenocrystals from missions even though my daily returns were still diminishing. This is unreasonable and unjust and I kindly but firmly request that at least the last 3 days worth (300 Xenocrystals) be added to my account, and that a public announcement be made saying that Xenocrystals cannot be amassed during the event and must be spent immediately.

Losing this much time not only set me back, but will likely cause me to be unable to complete the event because of the diminishing returns on missions that reset at awkward times.

And why were Xenochips reduced to 500 from 10,000 anyways? The cap has always been 10,000 and that’s the last number that I saw.

Also you really need to change the diminishing returns on missions so that thay don’t reset at such weird times. I can barely do one the minimum required per day, and now I’ll never be able to complete the event.

I don’t know who told you that, but it’s fake, the limit is 500 and you can see that if you hover over them or on the finish stage button, there it no advantage to holding out on them until the end of the event as you are not supposed to get everything without the pass until after the event, you can likely still recover as it seems to have quite the margin of error, it’s been a week and I’m on phase 11.

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And why were Xenochips reduced to 500 from 10,000 anyways? The cap has always been 10,000 and that’s the last number that I saw.

It was 500 from the beginning.

Well I know that now. Thanks for the input.

4 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I don’t know who told you that, but it’s fake, the limit is 500 and you can see that if you hover over them or on the finish stage button, there it no advantage to holding out on them until the end of the event as you are not supposed to get everything without the pass until after the event, you can likely still recover as it seems to have quite the margin of error, it’s been a week and I’m on phase 11.

I’m on phase 7 *sob sob*