Lost some xenochips.

I logged in last week and my xenochips were all gone, I only had maybe 100-120, but they would be handy now. I would have filed this then, but when I registered here it said to play 2 battles in-game to post, and I am now just remembering to get on this, as I am not sure when the event ends.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | xenochips disappeared |
| What you expected to see | 100-120 xenochips |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Not a clue. |
| Problem details | N/A |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug |   |

Contact support (not the forum) as soon as possible. The event was supposed to end Yesterday, so they can be removed at any minute.

Yes, contact to support https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict

When I follow that link it gives me the same page that brought me here. When I click on ‘Star Conflict Error Reporting’ it says to post here on the forums. I see no additional means of contacting support. EDIT: Also on the page you have linked, ‘Star Conflict Error Reporting’ is seemingly the only relevant path to follow in trying to bring this to light.

Update: I found the means to contact support directly, it turns out that as I wasn’t signed in, the ability to contact them was unavailable. As soon as I signed in, the “Submit a Request” button appeared at the top of the screen. Thank you forum admins for your time and effort, I apologize for my haste and frustration. If you have done all that you are able to, please consider my topics resolved. Enjoy your day; Godspeed. o7