Lost everything from OS because of "Network Error"

1. I was in sector Processing Rig, when I found the blueprint I was working so much for all the time… When suddenly my screen froze and then it said network error. I was back at station, with nothing. I mean, I LOST THE MASS DRIVER T5 BP I was working for all the time…

2. I expected nothing to happen, NOT BEING BACK AT THE STATION WITH NOTHING

3. Normal, had Mass Driver T5 Blueprint, Thermal control unit, lightcell, pirate shield booster and the last thing I don’t remember.

4. Spacial scanner on, 0 m/s, full cargo, Two Blueprints in the cargo slots, not criminal, not agrressive.

5. Happend to me just once

6)  R4mvnSs.jpg7) ~19:30 CEST

1. XXXXX availiable in other of my bug reports

2. ?

3. XXXXX

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9756)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9757)

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9758)

[combat.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9759)

no need FOR you developers to give a xxxx anymore, thanks to my friend Koromac, he found one and gave it to me. I’m not really mad anymore that I lost it before, but that SUCH A PROBLEM exists. If this problem never occoured, you could make it a lot easier. To everyone.

If you wish not to look deeper into this problem, then this thread can be closed.

/closed.