Lost connection to server

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Failed to connect |
| What you expected to see | Connecting into the server ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Lost connection to server |
| Problem details | I’ve got a lag about 3000+ ping when i was in a battle and then I was disconnected.
Now the launcher and the client shows that the server status is online, but when i tried to login, i’ve got Failed to connect message.
  |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 17:40 EET |

[![Capture.thumb.PNG.3bb1ed59e4ddd133ec08b8](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2018_12/Capture.thumb.PNG.3bb1ed59e4ddd133ec08b8028b36f096.PNG)](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2018_12/Capture.PNG.ddb9bfa1bcbbbeaf62a7cc191e1dedcf.PNG)

After update first login working good.
Now I try login again, but dosen’t working, he write ‘‘Connection server lost’’.
I check my internet and working good, in laucnher window click on Repair, but nothing… ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I think server maintenance is going on.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | been trying to log in for the last 30mins with no luck at all. “Connection to server lost” Based in United Kingdom if that helps at all? included current speed test result to prove no issues with my connection, included steam connection proof to show its fine, included screenshot of the error message |
| What you expected to see | expect to login |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | everytime I try to log in |
| Problem details | been trying to log in for the last 30mins with no luck at all. “Connection to server lost” Based in United Kingdom if that helps at all? included current speed test result to prove no issues with my connection, included steam connection proof to show its fine, included screenshot of the error message |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 17:00 GMT |

proooooof.PNG.8d96ab0b8a08f4d57e8740893c7d6584.PNG

SpeedTEST.PNG.0a86f1900e7924e113442ac34bcd05fd.PNG

STEAMconnection.PNG.19c4f889d91dfbda7a382296b6865695.PNG

I was actually logged in when this trouble started. I was doing the Alien Destroyer mission, and suddenly, everything started rubberbanding insanely hard. Judging from how the Destroyer’s torpedoes freely blew up several outposts in the mission, everyone was locked in the same rubberbanding loop as I was. Eventually I got completely disconnected, with the classic “Lost connection to server” message.

My guess is that the server somehow suffered from a catastrophic failure. When you log in, the login news will show this: 230634071_StarConflictServerDown.PNG.e953d125dd326a343b2f852b29123e02.PNG

I can only guess something fried, and they’re scrambling to try to fix what went wrong.

Ah ok, I thought it was a bug.
Thank You.

It technically is a bug, a bug that borked an entire server.

What makes no sense though is that the Server Status still says “Online” even though the game is completely inaccessible at the moment.

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/38154-maintenance-on-ps-servers/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/38154-maintenance-on-ps-servers/)

Pilots!

PC game servers may be temporarily unavailable due to a DDoS attack.

We are working on solving this problem. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Star Conflict team

1 minute ago, McSneaky said:

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/38154-maintenance-on-ps-servers/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/38154-maintenance-on-ps-servers/)

Well! That explains a lot. And I suspect there are some nasty reasons for a DDoS attack concerning several changes to the game that have happened…

Which is still not a reason to do that.

Edit: Apparently it seems to have happened with all the games that Gaijin owns, including WarThunder and possibly Crossout.

14 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Which is still not a reason to do that.

Edit: Apparently it seems to have happened with all the games that Gaijin owns, including WarThunder and possibly Crossout.

Ouch! If all of those games are managed by the same server cluster, then that will happen when Gaijin is targeted for DDoS.

Nevertheless… Hopefully this lets up at some point. I had just gotten a free day’s worth of premium today, and got shut out of using it from this.

it is fixed 

Servers are getting DDoS’d again.

428752945_StarConflictHeavyLoad.PNG.8ee863e3b28c5b8b33ac920b307af588.PNG

Followed by

265884386_StarConflictDDoS.PNG.4d738df33db0a5033d10cc463616d7c3.PNG

Someone must have a vendetta here…

Not all messages mean that, first happens when there are too many people trying to connect at once, second is when an a request takes too long.