Lost Connection to Server / Reason: Failure to Connect

some reason I cannot paste into this forum so I’m uploading my log file text output.

[conntest.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=7744)

Everyone is having this problem and we have no info about it. So we just gotta wait.

i hope this is fixed before my event

I may not be the orginal poster… but can this be closed ?   I was finally able to get in last night. 

No. We were told that this could happen again soon, so we need to collect all the info we can if it happens.

No. We were told that this could happen again soon, so we need to collect all the info we can if it happens.

Well did they explain the cause  ?

Well did they explain the cause  ?

No, but if they did I they would be the ones making it public I guess. 

I don’t know if you guys ever got this figured out but I’m currently having the same problem. Anyone have a solution? tech support hasn’t really helped.

The game fails to “UNDOCK” into open space or invasion mode. Sometimes it does undock but while i try to warp into another system the game will eventually throw me back to the hanger because of the message like in the attached file. I get that message even when I’m in hanger trying to go into open space. Even when I start up the game from the log in sometimes it fails to log in due to the same reason. Same thing happens also when I go into pvp or pve and the game doesnt launch to the battle but the ships do launch and then I have to wait in hanger till my ships are out of battle. 

Now the game, before open wold, was working properly and never had a problem like this in getting into a PVP or PVE battle but after you guys patch it with the Invasion Mode it has been having this kinds of technical problems. It’s very frustrating when I am trying have fun and finishing my battles when I can’t do that due to server connection error. Consider the change of servers or something but the game has some bug issue that needs to be address and correct. Now I heard of some other players having this problem but happens to them less. I feel i get the most errors. Why is this happening when it was fine before the 11.0 patch.

Here is another screenshot.

post-246375-0-11463300-1404915978.jpg