LOST COMPONENTS,RESOURCES AND PARTS

today , close to 16:30 GMT just after purchase brokk ship with galactic standards , have close to all my resources, components & ship parts deleted . When attempt trade in game for a review, in components I have: not any tradeable items. From close to 900 Xenocrital to only 2; metal plats , silice plats … etc etc (cannot remember the exact amount but average storage I had) fall down to zero. Also 50 vulcano gun parts, 5 neocortex, 4 archeocotex, ship parts ( some engine, hull & comp ) external structures etc etc. ALL actually is empty. I’m sure about this couse just yesterday spent over 400 monocrystal ( plus all other items nedeed ) in manufacture several items /parts to avoid reach maximun monocrystal storage. PLEASE HELP ME

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | today , close to 16:30 GMT just after purchase brokk ship with galactic standards , have close to all my resources, components & ship parts deleted . When attempt trade in game for a review, in components I have: not any tradeable items. From close to 900 Xenocrital to only 2; metal plats , silice plats … etc etc (cannot remember the exact amount but average storage I had) fall down to zero. Also 50 vulcano gun parts, 5 neocortex, 4 archeocotex, ship parts ( some engine, hull & comp ) external structures etc etc. ALL actually is empty. I’m sure about this couse just yesterday spent over 400 monocrystal ( plus all other items nedeed ) in manufacture several items /parts to avoid reach maximun monocrystal storage. PLEASE HELP ME |
| What you expected to see | RECOVER MY STORAGE |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | when brokk ship purchased using galactic standards |
| Problem details | no others than the showed in problem description |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | 16:30 GMT |

I have exactly the same issue. It happened right after I purchased the Brokk, all my components are lost. 0 xeno, 0 mono. It’s all gone. I hope this issue will be taken seriously. 

This is all I have after taking my seccon rewards of this afternoon.

image.png.ca74c50963c22d05ff40807dc5e70b2b.png

On 3/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Jonagoldz said:

I have exactly the same issue. It happened right after I purchased the Brokk, all my components are lost. 0 xeno, 0 mono. It’s all gone. I hope this issue will be taken seriously. 

I have exactly the same problem. It happened right after buying the Archelon, at 8:20 pm on 3/28/20. all my components are lost. 0 xeno, 0 mono, all resources 0, all parts of ship 0 and everything is gone. I wait for a solution, thanks for the attention. regards

On 3/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Jonagoldz said:

I have exactly the same problem. It happened right after buying the Archelon, at 8:20 pm on 3/28/20. all my components are lost. 0 xeno, 0 mono, all resources 0, all parts of ship 0 and everything is gone. I wait for a solution, thanks for the attention. regards

Hello, again I wanted to comment that the ship parts that I had obtained from Karud, Nightingale etc. have disappeared.

postscript, the blueprint planes of the weapons, and Active Modules have also disappeared.
my partner with nick xxR2xx, the same thing happened

We know, gonna fix and return

ok thanks

Do you know how long it will take?

Hello again Mr. Skula1975, I am writing to you because you have neglected all three parts of the Gargoyle, in which it cost me 3,000 galactic patterns in trade at 1,000 patterns per piece, they have returned everything, except those three pieces, I would like to that you could return it to me too, thanks again and regards
Parts are:
.-Activator for Gargoyle 1 piece
.-Processing chip for Gargoyle 1 piece
.-Case plate for Gargoyle 1 Piece

Hello again Mr. Skula1975, already, I have written it in the section “LOST COMPONENTS, RESOURCES AND PARTS”
and this problem comes to me the same day “8:20 pm on 3/28/20. all my components”, it happened to me after buying the pieces of the Archelon, in which minutes before I made the purchase by trade of the three components Gargoyle, and it cost me 3,000 patrons in total

On 3/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, RatavA said:

Hello again Mr. Skula1975, I am writing to you because you have neglected all three parts of the Gargoyle, in which it cost me 3,000 galactic patterns in trade at 1,000 patterns per piece, they have returned everything, except those three pieces, I would like to that you could return it to me too, thanks again and regards

Contact to support please https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict