Looting

I am currently flying a Swift Mk3, and for some odd reason I never get T2 loot from pvp games.

So far, all green items that drops are Tier3, and experimental loot is Tier1.

Is there a way to get tier2 items? 

//Kelzo

<p>Pure luck as much as i know</p>

<div id=“xunlei_com_thunder_helper_plugin_d462f475-c18e-46be-bd10-327458d045bd”> </div>

I currently fly primarily R6 T2 ships in PvP and always loot Military T3 modules or Experimental T2 modules. My assumption is the game ‘assumes’ you’ll transition to T3 and thus Military T3 modules are desirable.

Back when I flew primarily R4 ships (Lynx & Machete), I would get T2 military modules and sometimes T1 experimental modules.

I did notice in PvE, the military modules I’d get are the same tier as the mission (so T2 or T4 as I’ve been thrown into a T4 PvE mission b/f with my T2 ships - no T3 mission afaik).

I fly in t3 and I would say about 75% of my loot is t4, which I don’t play. Like ArycSC, I think the idea is that eventually you will “graduate” to the next higher tier and immediately be able to use some of the loot you had instead of starting from scratch.

That is a nice idea, except it invariably falls flat on its face in my experience; “Here, have a Military grade module for a Tackler!” the game says. “Thanks,” I reply, “but in case you didn’t notice I am an EMPIRE player, so why the hell would I need Tackler modules?”

“Thanks,” I reply, “but in case you didn’t notice I am an EMPIRE player, so why the hell would I need Tackler modules?”

I there are really no specific faction players. Its just that you don’t(yet) have Jer or Fed reputation to use their ships. Eventually it might come handy.